"Colorful" & "Explorer" Trophy

Mori

Almost no info available for these trophies.

You have to win one match in versus against at least 2 other opponents in each mode to unlock the next one. I did it against AI's, not sure if it also works against human players (would be much easier in local multiplayer obviously).

After doing all other trophies you still might be missing the all paletts trophy. You have to play ~15 minutes in versus mode in one session. Just plug in a second controller and afk in battle mode.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/5/2023 at 1:05 AM, Mori said:

Almost no info available for these trophies.

You have to win one match in versus against at least 2 other opponents in each mode to unlock the next one. I did it against AI's, not sure if it also works against human players (would be much easier in local multiplayer obviously).

After doing all other trophies you still might be missing the all paletts trophy. You have to play ~15 minutes in versus mode in one session. Just plug in a second controller and afk in battle mode.

Managed to get one unlock with co-op but not really sure if the wins are what are needed for unlocking the next stages. I won against only AI multiple times and nothing happened but then lost one round and that unlocked the next stage. Maybe you just have to play a certain time/rounds.

Edited by Vern3r0z