4 of 16 Trophies

S6a87bd.png
 5 of 39 Trophies

S4002c4.png
 Zero Strain  JP
 14 of 16 Trophies

• Like 1

After reading all the questions and the answers, I came to these conclusions:

• The game doesn't have to be removed from the list if you get the platinum or 100% in it, but it's considered done if you get to a certain point that is considered "done" - aka earning all of the story-related trophies or getting the end credits. The assumption is that you probably won't have 100% of the trophies by the time you finish the game.
  • If a game is impossible to platinum, due to servers or bugs, it still qualifies as long as you get to the end credits or wherever the game decides you are done. That means games like FFXIV are considered done once you finished A Realm Reborn as the original list's story trophies ended after Praetorium and everything else was grinding or exploration, but if you cancel your sub after earning every story trophy, then this still qualifies for the club. Likewise, Rayman Legends shut down its servers so you can never get that final trophy for the platinum(requiring you to grind out online challenges) but if you beat the five evil Teensies, you still can put it on this list.

On that note, I might join this club soon. I really want to play a Kingdom Hearts game but the trophies of them made me avoid them. I'm trying to motivate myself by planning a trip to Disneyworld(which is only three states east of where I live, though I will be saving a lot of money as those packages are EX-PEN-SIVE xD) and spending a few days there at their hotel playing Kingdom Hearts in the evening after every day of enjoying the theme park.

@damage_6-9 Your list looks so nice, I like it :D 

@Taruta13 You're exactly right! There's already several challenges where the sole goal is to 100% or Plat the game, so I wanted to create something that could motivate people even if they don't want or simply can't get that completion. The goal here is to just enjoy the games we have in our backlog. Earning trophies is, of course, an added bonus :D You can change your list as much as you want, but if you want to be added to the list of completers, you just have to lock in your selection once you've finished it until the rest of the letters are complete.

Feel free to join whenever and I hope you have a great time on your trip and find the motivation you're looking for!

VVxjKsq.pnge1cKSDZ.png

I go straight to be the First one for zkf5Qok.png 40-platinum.png You're Back Again? - Complete all 26 games of the alphabet - TWICE!

Thank you for this A-Z Club. Was realy fun to look what i put on the Cabinet to show. All my Games are great and i highly recommend it. <3

in the Spoiler is a List for all Games as well:

Spoiler

A - Atelier Lydie & Suelle /  Accel World VS Sword Art Online

B - BLEACH Soul Resurrection / Beyond Two Souls

C- Catherine / Cross Channel for all People

D - Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball 3 / Dragongard 3

E - Eat Lead / ERICA

F - Final Fantasy XII / Fallout 4

G - Gal Gun Double Peace / Gravity Rush 2

H - Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection / Hatsune Miku Project Diva f

I - IA/VT Colorful / InFamous

J - J-Star Victory Vs+ / JoJos Bizzare Adventure All Star Battle

K - Katamari Forever / Killzone 2

L - Lets Fish! Hooked On / Last Rebellion

M - My Name is Mayo / Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs Zombie Army

N - Nier: Automata / Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

O - Odin Sphere leifthrasir / One Piece Pirate Warriors

P - Persona 5 / Pantsu Hunter Back to the 90s

Q - Queeny Army / Quick Mafs

R - Robotic;Notes / River City Girls

S - Senran Kagura Estival Versus / Steins;Gate

T - Tekken 6 / Tales of Xillia

U -  Under Night In-Birth Exe late clr / Umihara Kawase Bazooka!

V - Virtues Last Reward / VA-11 HALL-A

W - Watch Dogs / Wonderbook: Book of Spells

X - Xblaze Code Embryo / Xblaze Lost Memories

Y - Yakuza 4 / Yaiba

Z - Zero Strain / Zero Time Dilemma

5 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

@Meikoro Thanks for joining! I am a bit confused though - did you complete these games already or is this just your plan to complete? ?

All complete ;) I have thousands of completed Games and even more in my Colelction. It will never ends :D

1 hour ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Oh I see! The challenge is supposed to be for games you haven't completed yet, though. As kind of a push to help you tackle your backlog.

Was this not suposed that you can have "just" complete the Story / Kampagne Part of a game to be legetim for this List? You not need 100% for it, or was i missunderstanding it.

Anyway was Fun to sort 2 x 26 Games for this and im not have that much incomplete Games left i fear to fill this out, im just too good :D

16 minutes ago, Meikoro said:

Was this not suposed that you can have "just" complete the Story / Kampagne Part of a game to be legetim for this List? You not need 100% for it, or was i missunderstanding it.

Anyway was Fun to sort 2 x 26 Games for this and im not have that much incomplete Games left i fear to fill this out, im just too good :D

That's right! But it's only games you haven't finished by the time you sign up. So it's like motivation to continue games you've started but haven't finished playing or to try new games.

19 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

That's right! But it's only games you haven't finished by the time you sign up. So it's like motivation to continue games you've started but haven't finished playing or to try new games.

Oh i see. Than the Casual Title might be a little wrong or missunderstanding and it is something like casual backlog A-Z ;)

I have no Platinum in Yaiba and Yakuza thats why i missing a Spot in the normal A-Z Clubs for now. I have a few more Y- Games in my Collection so this is no problem at all.

4 hours ago, Meikoro said:

Oh i see. Than the Casual Title might be a little wrong or missunderstanding and it is something like casual backlog A-Z ;)

I have no Platinum in Yaiba and Yakuza thats why i missing a Spot in the normal A-Z Clubs for now. I have a few more Y- Games in my Collection so this is no problem at all.

That's why this is on the first page under the code: "Previously started games are okay, but please only choose games you haven't finished as of joining this challenge."

13 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

I actually filled in 11 squares in the table: B, C, D, G, K, L, N, P, R, S, and W. Others are being a bit tricky to find.

For sure, there are a few tricky ones! I even made the joke that I should become a game developer just to make more games for those letters lol No need to rush to fill them in, though. Maybe by the time you finish the other letters, there will be another game or two out to fill the empty spots :D 

8 hours ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

For sure, there are a few tricky ones! I even made the joke that I should become a game developer just to make more games for those letters lol No need to rush to fill them in, though. Maybe by the time you finish the other letters, there will be another game or two out to fill the empty spots :D 

I'm not saying that I am adverse to stuff. I mean, there are options for Q and X. If I wanted to, I could complete Quests for Dungeons and Xenon Valkyrie+, but I have some mental issues that make it hard for me to get into challenging stuff like that. I guess I will put up my list one I get at least two more games on it, so I have half the list filled in. ;)

To be honest, though, Xenon Valkyrie+ would also work for my Bingo Bonzanza as it's a rogue-like.

Edited by Taruta13

5 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

I'm not saying that I am adverse to stuff. I mean, there are options for Q and X. If I wanted to, I could complete Quests for Dungeons and Xenon Valkyrie+, but I have some mental issues that make it hard for me to get into challenging stuff like that. I guess I will put up my list one I get at least two more games on it, so I have half the list filled in. ;)

To be honest, though, Xenon Valkyrie+ would also work for my Bingo Bonzanza as it's a rogue-like.

I feel you there. I always have to play my games on the easiest difficulty simply because I can't handle the "challenge" of normal and up. I'd much rather have a semi-relaxing journey just enjoying the story and characters rather than constantly facing a challenge, but that's just me.

For me, I chose Quintus and the Absent Truth because it looked cute, and Xenon Racer because I love racing games. No idea if they're hard or not, but they look fun at least haha

So I have finally started my list of casual incomplete games.

casualclub3.png

A: Ape Escape (PS5)

So I was careful not to get the platinum on this, but it's not too hard to do so. I did finish the story, though. I was dying a lot. :D

I will update this as I go.

EDIT: Just letting you know what I plan on doing for other letters.

K : Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

D : Disgaea 4+ Complete

R : Rogue Galaxy

W: World of Final Fantasy

L: LEGO DC Super Villains

Edited by Taruta13

BACO_LESSS - THE CASUAL A-Z CLUB

- A Plague Tale: Requiem (PS5)

B - Biomutant (PS5) - platinum obtained 9 january 2023

- Call of Duty: Vanguard (PS5)

D - Deathloop (PS5)

E - Erica (PS4)

- Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS5)

G - God of War Ragnarok (PS5) - platinum obtained 13 january 2023

- Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)

-

J - Jak and Daxter (PS4)

- Kao the Kangaroo (PS5)

- Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry (PS4)

- MediEvil (PS4)

- Nioh (PS5)

- One Piece World Seeker (PS4)

- Pumpkin Jack (PS5)

- Returnal (PS5)

- South Park: the Stick of Truth (PS4)

- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (PS5) - platinum obtained 25 january 2023

- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (PS5)

- Valkyrie Elysium (PS5)

-

-

-

________________________________________________________________________________

Tiny Tina (T) platinum #3 of the list. Currently working on A, C and R

Got my next letter in the club, though it was most unexpected:

casualclub3b.png

Yep, LEGO Marvel Superheroes. I didn't think I would ever play this wretched game again. The story is decent, but I know I will have a herculean task ahead to get the platinum for it. Also, the story levels are super-long. :(

List So Far:

L: LEGO Marvel Superheroes (PS4)

:platinum:  - A Plague Tale: Requiem (PS5) - platinum obtained 30 january 2023

:platinum:  B - Biomutant (PS5) - platinum obtained 9 january 2023

- Call of Duty: Vanguard (PS5)

D - Deathloop (PS5)

E - Erica (PS4)

- Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS5)

:platinum:  G - God of War Ragnarok (PS5) - platinum obtained 13 january 2023

- Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)

-

J - Jak and Daxter (PS4)

- Kao the Kangaroo (PS5)

- Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry (PS4)

- MediEvil (PS4)

- Nioh (PS5)

- One Piece World Seeker (PS4)

- Pumpkin Jack (PS5)

- Returnal (PS5)

- South Park: the Stick of Truth (PS4)

:platinum:  - Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (PS5) - platinum obtained 25 january 2023

- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (PS5)

- Valkyrie Elysium (PS5)

-

-

-

________________________________________________________________________________

Platinum #4 of the challenge, A Plague Tale ?

Edited by Baco_Lesss

Gonna look through the games I put for other events and see if I can progress any of them without risking them being DQ'd for the events so I have more letters. I'll also put an icon on letters that I went on to get the platinum in.

Edited by Taruta13

Finally got another letter in the club!

casualclub3c.png

S: Shantae and the Seven Sirens (PS5)

A nice alliterative name for S! Didn't expect to go through this game again but turns out the PS5 has a parallel list so you can stack it with the PS4 version. It's much faster and no load times so I think my 100% Speedrun will be much faster! ^_^

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 1

Here's another update.

casualclub3d.png

C: Chicory: A Colorful Tale (PS4)

S: Shantae and the Seven Sirens (PS5)

Funny thing this. I downloaded this PS+ Extra game thinking I could co-op it with my 4-year old niece. Turns out she can't figure out how to control a PS4 controller. :P So I just wanted to platinum this and did the story. I had all the accessibly features on like a wuss but those bosses can be brutal. Also, I stupidly put left-handed in and I was stuck controlling my character, Rice Cakes, with the right analog which was bad as I usually control movement with left analog. *sigh*

Still, got through this and now need to 100% the game to get the platinum.

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm beginning to this that this club is so casual it's dead. xD

casualclub3e.png

Anyways, added two games to the list: Wild ARMS for W(the PS4 version) and Book Quest(the PS5 version) for B. I probably could have synced up my trophies sooner had I realized I had foolished enabled 2FA because for some reason I can't download games on my Vita. So my console had logged out of the PSN, and I was surprised that game got a platinum as I started missing trophies on the PS4 version of Book Quest.

Book Quest is a meh game, it's got three bosses and a lot of exploring. The trophies aren't too difficult but the bosses are nasty pieces of work. At least there little penalty for death.

• Like 1