Judy's storyline?

Luucassnt

Guys, Judy missions simply won't pop up for me.
I did the Disasterpiece mission already, saved Evelyn and stuff. Actually I did almost all the main campaign missions, I'm at the Nocturne OP mission, but I didnt started it yet.
The missions of Judy's storyline is supposed to start some hours after the Disasterpiece mission, right?
I tried everything, tried to call her, did some other side jobs, completed Panam's storyline and nothing.

Does anyone know what I could do?
I don't know if its bugged or something like it, and really hope its not the case.

Please, help me lol

I believe Judy is supposed to contact you some time after the main job Transmission, the Voodoo Boys quest line. Quite a bit of time passed in my game without contact from her, so I ran some gigs in Pacifica for Mr. Hands; lo and behold, Judy contacts me with the Both Sides, Now side job. I’m unsure whether this was a prerequisite or not, but it seemed to work so it might be worth a try for you.

Edited by Rocinathante
Spelling

• 1 month later...

I can’t get the last quest in her story to pop. I did everything right, declined her offer and killed her to not betray Judy, who after the mission says she needs time to think. The guide says she will call in a week, and I’m days past that. Just can’t seem to get the call to start the final mission.

I learned early on when people won't call go out to the desert and drive around after a few minutes change the time in-game 24 hours then repeat worked like a charm for everyone that just wouldn't call after doing the desert driving around and progress time thing they called not super long after or messaged

• Like 1