Trophy Thoughts?

Alos88

On 15.2.2023 at 6:57 PM, R_vNistelrooy said:

Hi. I did try my best to follow your suggestion and explore its variation, but no luck for days. Always five pearls. May I ask if you could share a detailed setup or steps for reference? I have tried these in this whole week:

1. All unfortunate roulette during the battle; 2. all 3 dead after defense debuff; 3. all died after defense debuff but resurrected; 4. one died direct from roulette; 5. two died direct from roulette; 6. 4&5 but resurrected; 7. suffered status from roulette and then killed separately by bosses... 

I just need Elizabeth (and then a NG+ speed skip) for platinum. Thank you.

Try getting at least one of your teammates killed by the roulette explosion, make sure all of them are revived and try to finish the battle with an all out attack. Can't say this works 100% but i did it for two stacks like that and got it either in first or second try. What also is important is to NEVER open the doors when you go for a specific item. Just save beforhead and reload when you are not getting the item you want.

3 hours ago, Laxus-0 said:

Try getting at least one of your teammates killed by the roulette explosion, make sure all of them are revived and try to finish the battle with an all out attack. Can't say this works 100% but i did it for two stacks like that and got it either in first or second try. What also is important is to NEVER open the doors when you go for a specific item. Just save beforhead and reload when you are not getting the item you want.

Thanks for the suggestion. I just made it earlier today. Not meant to be critical, just that my successful attempt had only one ally died (but twice), revived once but not revived at the end, and did not end with all-out attack. Our two versions together eliminated a lot of false possibilities, which is great. I post the video in a new post in order to help others, and clarify many long-living myths about the requirements.

Direct video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7ic4B8jg7A

Edited by R_vNistelrooy
grammar & video