Knowledge is Power

XpAcErX

Knowledge is Power - Listen to Finch's audio recording.

Does anyone know where this is? I cant seem to find this one. I think its in level 4 "Research and Destroy" since thats where you find Finches body but I played that level over and over and cant seem to trigger the audio recording.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2023 at 11:10 PM, XpAcErX said:

Knowledge is Power - Listen to Finch's audio recording.

Does anyone know where this is? I cant seem to find this one. I think its in level 4 "Research and Destroy" since thats where you find Finches body but I played that level over and over and cant seem to trigger the audio recording.

I got you bro

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, KyonKuchiki said:

Specifically it's at the 25:25 mark of that video. I promise I'll upload a part 2 that has more collectible locations some day. 2023 goals!

Oh ,thats you vid. hahah nice. You have a different name there.
I was planning on making a full guide for Fracked, but now with PSVR2 just about here that might need to be put on the backlog.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

Oh ,thats you vid. hahah nice. You have a different name there.
I was planning on making a full guide for Fracked, but now with PSVR2 just about here that might need to be put on the backlog.

Yup, heh, it was legacy branding that never took off. Over past couple of years, I decided to delete all the old videos that were there, and just started making it a dumping ground for my PSN account.

As for Fracked, more power to you if you end up making a full guide! I hear you about PSVR2 though, I'm so psyched for tomorrow! It's gonna be so hard to revisit PSVR1 games after that!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...