Frustrating Game

MrTacoNinja

I can't handle games like this. Easy for some, I'd assume, but not for me. I can't deal with the ridiculous time restraints (under a fricking minute and change if you want to have any chance of unlocking the Emperor Penguin trophy) and all the multi-tasking required is doing my head in. You have to multi-task like crazy with upwards of 3 penguins, avoid obstacles and enemies, manipulate enemies so that they hit switches, get all 3 eggs AAAAND do it all within a minute and a half, approximately, sometimes even less. I've only completed the first 11 levels under these parameters and struggled like crazy to do so. 

I still have 29 more levels to do (as of this post) and it only gets harder from here so. If you're not good with puzzles (I'm not the greatest at them), struggle under time restraints (I don't handle them very well) and have difficulty multi-tasking (I'm terrible at it) you're likely going to have a difficult time here with this game. Hopefully I'll be able to edit this post at a later date to say I did it but at the moment I don't have much hope. 

-UPDATE-

I did it.

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1

Sorry, what game is it? I did a some what similar thing with actraiser renaissance. You needed to have like a million points overall by completing and grinding the levels all over again. 

It was an okay to goodish game but not one I'd bash my head over. 

My completion % sucks though ?

14 minutes ago, BigManatee said:

Sorry, what game is it? I did a some what similar thing with actraiser renaissance. You needed to have like a million points overall by completing and grinding the levels all over again. 

My completion % sucks though 1f47e.png

The game OP is talking about is Waddle Home

I did the 100% three years ago.

I only remember it was like Lemmings but in VR, which is not very convenient.

I've played 1h30 per day during 3 following days. I didn't remember it was difficult, but I was tired, more than the AstroBot challenges for example.

You're right, multi tasking in VR is tiring.

58 minutes ago, BigManatee said:

My completion % sucks though 1f47e.png

31 minutes ago, DynaVita said:

I did the 100% three years ago.

I only remember it was like Lemmings but in VR, which is not very convenient.

I've played 1h30 per day during 3 following days. I didn't remember it was difficult, but I was tired, more than the AstroBot challenges for example.

You're right, multi tasking in VR is tiring.

I'm having one hell of a difficult time with this game. Do you remember offhand how many points you need per level, Vita? About 1,000, right?

I didn't give up and was able to 100% this frustrating pile of shit. This video helped in some of the more frustrating levels later on:

If you have yet to play this game do yourself a favor and don't because it's not enjoyable. I'm sorry but 13 trophies and a cheap price tag just isn't worth the headache. What killed it for me was the unreasonable time limit you had to collect all eggs and finish each level in order to ensure you reached the overall point quota required for the trophy Emperor Penguin.

Edited by MrTacoNinja