PS4 launcher autopop?

I know this is super late and the new launcher came out a few month back. I’ve been aware of all the PS5 version autopop issues, so thought it best to keep it on PS4 for now.

issue now is that I’ve downloaded the ps4 version of the new launcher and no trophies have autopopped? I’m super confused as I thought the issue was cross-platform only so should I not have all the trophies unlocked from the original list? 

Has this happened to anybody else? Am I missing anything I should’ve done to autopop them? I haven’t played a game on the new launcher yet in case I accidentally unlock one and f*** myself over. I’ve seen autopop vids where they all unlock in the main menu as soon as you boot up the game so I assumed mine would also unlock there.

any help/advice would be much appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/02/2023 at 6:57 PM, Thommasz said:

I asked again, and they mentioned the trophies issue is currently under investigation and can be seen in the tracker - at the same time I see they added it there Jun 22, 2022 1f4a3.png not very optimistic :/

I cant seem to find where they mentioned the achievement problem in there website. Where can i find it?