Minimum Players for Ranked Match?

HamiTosh

I know, this doesn't answer your question (you already got it above though) but you shouldn't worry too much about it in this game. If it looks like there aren't enough players, you joined an unstable server that will crash soon, i.e. you won't be able to get anything done.

Search for a game at another time and "enjoy" the presence of the Veterans that roam the game and get as much done as you can. For the rest, find enough players to lock the entire lobby. Only 4 to start a match won't help you, even if you could make the server stable, said Veterans will join. Read more about it here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/82857-ive-never-seen-an-online-community-like-this-one/

I'm not trying to discourage you though, this game is fantastic if it weren't for the players that don't know you can buy and play another game after all these years. However, if you manage to finish it, this will be the Platinum you're most proud of.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

I know, this doesn't answer your question (you already got it above though) but you shouldn't worry too much about it in this game. If it looks like there aren't enough players, you joined an unstable server that will crash soon, i.e. you won't be able to get anything done.

Search for a game at another time and "enjoy" the presence of the Veterans that roam the game and get as much done as you can. For the rest, find enough players to lock the entire lobby. Only 4 to start a match won't help you, even if you could make the server stable, said Veterans will join. Read more about it here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/82857-ive-never-seen-an-online-community-like-this-one/

I'm not trying to discourage you though, this game is fantastic if it weren't for the players that don't know you can buy and play another game after all these years. However, if you manage to finish it, this will be the Platinum you're most proud of.

How many players make a full lobby?

And I will probably boost it over weekdays to avoid crowds.

I ve done some PS3 games and yes there were a lot of "veterans" still playing and joining our matches (AC,BioShock).

I dont mind waiting,if people see there is a session for it they might buy the game to join.

1 hour ago, imminent-file5 said:

Need 4 to start a match but you'll need to know how to make it stable first with 2 of your own accounts or someone else's.

Make it stable  what do you mean?

13 minutes ago, HamiTosh said:

How many players make a full lobby?

24 players.

13 minutes ago, HamiTosh said:

Make it stable  what do you mean?

There are only two (sometimes three) stable servers, one per game mode, where you can actually play. When these are full and you try to join, it will create an unstable one that will crash after a few minutes, kicking everyone to lobby, also all your progress in that match will be gone. When literally no one is playing and you search for a match, there's a chance that server will be one of the stable ones for the day (= you made it stable).

Edited by woggly4

9 hours ago, HamiTosh said:

I ve done some PS3 games and yes there were a lot of "veterans" still playing and joining our matches (AC,BioShock).

I dont mind waiting,if people see there is a session for it they might buy the game to join.

Good luck boosting this game if the lobby is not locked at 24 players with your own group. The veterans on this game cannot be compared to other games, first you must play the game daily to understand it's community. Even when the activity is "low" on week days, as soon as they find out you have a stable server, they'll mass join it. Otherwise, getting kills naturally as you play is your best bet. Getting alt accounts for this game also helps if you choose to lock the lobby with other people who have some spare accounts as well.

I mean I played R6Siege (1000hrs+) legit, its a fully populated multiplayer yet I got the plat in two months just by playing and learning the game plus I wasfighting "Veterans"/ DDossers/ MnK/Turbo cheaters, is Bad Company worse than this?

And I am still playing it today, if I ever saw someone intentionally throwing games or boosting I d also not care and just kill them in the game, as stupid as it sounds.

Same thing with Uncharted 2 and 3 people who were boosting there:

The rarity of the plat just tickles me and wants me to try the game.

Are these p2p or dedicated servers?

Andf thanks for ur comments :)

• 4 months later...