Shouldn’t this game be renamed?

fbdbh

Sorry if this is a weird request, but recently I’ve seen PSNProfiles rename games to streamline them, removing unnecessary or wrong wording…

I think this game should be listed simply as Demon Gaze.

Not only is the Global Edition tag slapped there without a colon or hyphen (making it absolutely ugly), but “Global Edition” doesn’t even appear anywhere within the game, it just denotes a Western release, and PSNProfiles already has a tag (WE).

Same with the Vita edition of Demon Gaze II.

What do you think? Can / should somebody on PSNP change this? I think it would look cleaner on profiles.

21 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

Sorry if this is a weird request, but recently I’ve seen PSNProfiles rename games to streamline them, removing unnecessary or wrong wording…

I think this game should be listed simply as Demon Gaze.

Not only is the Global Edition tag slapped there without a colon or hyphen (making it absolutely ugly), but “Global Edition” doesn’t even appear anywhere within the game, it just denotes a Western release, and PSNProfiles already has a tag (WE).

Same with the Vita edition of Demon Gaze II.

What do you think? Can / should somebody on PSNP change this? I think it would look cleaner on profiles.

You have a better chance of the game information team seeing this if you argue your case here:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

The Japanese Global Edition has english language, hence the name, and uses the same trophy list as the western release.

Just because you're ignorant does not mean that PSNP is wrong.

17 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

The Japanese Global Edition has english language, hence the name, and uses the same trophy list as the western release.

Just because you're ignorant does not mean that PSNP is wrong.

Real nice of you.