Can't progress game due to constant crashing (NG+)

jakD_710

Not sure if anyone has had this problem but im currently in my ng+ play-through going for the alternate ending. After collecting all 12 markers you gotta proceed to a room in the crew quarters to place them down but every time I attempt to enter the central nexus down there my game immediately crashes.

Tried reloading earlier saves, Progressing the story up until the point of no return and leaving an coming back but nothing seems to work. Has anyone had a similar experience to this yet and if so maybe even a fix? Gonna see if reinstalling the game works but if not seems ill either have to do another ng+ run or just wait for a patch that hopefully fixes it.   

1 hour ago, Hanzoadam said:

I'd say hope for a patch

I ran into a weird bug/glitch where all the enemies became invisible which was fun =P  they were there could attack but couldn't see them, some enemies I could see there Shins, luckily just re-loaded and it fixed.

Lol I had the complete opposite. Loaded into my game and Isaac was completely invisible. Was also missing my entire arsenal and inventory. 

1 hour ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

motive didn't crunch, ea didn't mandate it, so bugs. I plan on taking my sweeeet ass time with this amazing game. so they'll no doubt be fixed before i get there.

Yeah give it a couple of weeks and all the bugs should be ironed out. In terms of a remake this is sitting right up there next to the Resi 1 remake for me. Didn't really need a remake imo but damn if it isn't amazing and the best way to play this game.  

Edited by jakD_710
  • Like 1