Dev Console Method on PS5 still work?

Mattred69

I got the plat legit on PS4, saw there was no autopop for PS5 but an easy method with the dev console. I've seen that the dev console was removed on PS4, but it is still available on PS5. I've tried following a guide a few times but nothing pops using the dev console method. Does anyone know if it is just buggy or is no longer possible?

Edited by Mattred69

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/01/2023 at 6:31 PM, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK, all console versions are now on the same patch so there's no easy mode anymore but even when it was possible, the dev console trick was buggy and unreliable :(.

Can't we revert back to an old patch on PS4?

Edited by GastNDorf

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If you can get the downgrade exploit to work, then yes you can.

Well, I just checked and turns out the game on my PS4 is still on version 1.12, (from November 2020 according to the loading screen). Because yeah I had heard of this method and downloaded the game but kind of forgot and never eventually tried it. I have no clue how it hasn't automatically updated itself since then. Just had a try on alt, and it works on this version so guess I'll just do it now while I still have a chance.

4 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

Well, I just checked and turns out the game on my PS4 is still on version 1.12, (from November 2020 according to the loading screen). Because yeah I had heard of this method and downloaded the game but kind of forgot and never eventually tried it. I have no clue how it hasn't automatically updated itself since then. Just had a try on alt, and it works on this version so guess I'll just do it now while I still have a chance.

Turn off the internet connection on your PS4. Otherwise, when you start the game, it may download the latest update.

• Like 1