Given Time brine help

kaltezhan

3 hours ago, kaltezhan said:

Hey, I can't figure out how to get rid of those insect swarm surrounding two brine eggs on Given Time dlc: one near a Kolos Shell in Ozak and one near the bog. How do I do it?

iirc, you need to lure a Brine with the Pearl of a Clam to the location, go to the nearest Coast and search for the clam, blind/bedazzle the clam with your Flashlight und take the Pearl with your Grappler (the pearl is the Brine Lure). Wait until a brine is following you und fly back to the eggs. If it doesnt just appear, throw the pearl in the water and one will occure, quickly grab another one and lure the Brine to the eggs.

Its possible you have to scan the clam and Pearl before you can actually do something with them.

• Like 1

Does anyone know where you find the Brine Lure on Ozak?? I've been struggling to locate where to find them on Ozak. I was able to get the swarm to move in the Bog because the Lures are right next to the swarm and I am pretty sure you are not able to carry one from Tsosi to Ozak.

Thank you to anyone who can help! You can message me on PSN (same as username), might be easier to just screen share to help me out.

Edited by michaelsdeli
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, doerbenn said:

iirc, you need to lure a Brine with the Pearl of a Clam to the location, go to the nearest Coast and search for the clam, blind/bedazzle the clam with your Flashlight und take the Pearl with your Grappler (the pearl is the Brine Lure). Wait until a brine is following you und fly back to the eggs. If it doesnt just appear, throw the pearl in the water and one will occure, quickly grab another one and lure the Brine to the eggs.

Its possible you have to scan the clam and Pearl before you can actually do something with them.

Man, you're awesome. That did it, thanks!

10 hours ago, michaelsdeli said:

Does anyone know where you find the Brine Lure on Ozak?? I've been struggling to locate where to find them on Ozak. I was able to get the swarm to move in the Bog because the Lures are right next to the swarm and I am pretty sure you are not able to carry one from Tsosi to Ozak.

Thank you to anyone who can help! You can message me on PSN (same as username), might be easier to just screen share to help me out.

Once you're in the brine egg location on Ozak, you should be able to see the ocean not far from the kolos shell. Keep going into the ocean, and not too far you'll spot a shock serpent mountain with a couple of small islands around it. I picked up a brine lure from there.

Make sure you have a couple of vapor tanks filled, as the brine lure does drop off after some minutes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kaltezhan said:

Man, you're awesome. That did it, thanks!

Once you're in the brine egg location on Ozak, you should be able to see the ocean not far from the kolos shell. Keep going into the ocean, and not too far you'll spot a shock serpent mountain with a couple of small islands around it. I picked up a brine lure from there.

Make sure you have a couple of vapor tanks filled, as the brine lure does drop off after some minutes.

Found it! I Appreciate the help!

Anyone have an idea how to get the one on top of dhrej kolos I can't seem to boost myself on top of it and scanning it says it emits to noisewave not sure if i should shock it somehow and it would drop it either 

Edit : figured it out had to glide to it from where ground control is 

Edited by NeoEGY
Solution

On 09/02/2023 at 11:12 AM, blondieFost85 said:

Does anyone know how to get the wisp by the kolos serpent on The Spires?

If it's the one in the water, I managed to take a run up and jump up to the top rock by pressing X twice and boosting a bit - think coming off one of the smaller rocks first helps get a bit higher too. Then theres a ion pool up there.

On 09/02/2023 at 11:12 AM, blondieFost85 said:

Also does anyone know how to find Phosfiend on Ozu for the Void Ghokebloom? Struggling to find any :(

Change the time of day to when its gloaming and one should appear nearby

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NeoEGY said:

anyone knows how to get this wisp ? its my last one at OZO and there is no ion pools near it apricate the help 

The same way you got the wisp on the shore nearby. Start at the wisp you got nearby (to the right of your pictured wisp), when you look back at your intended wisp you will see a series of pools and crystal formations as well as bomb plants. You have to break a series of crystals alongside the shoreline, that's why they're red pools scattered on the shore. When you destroy a crystal they reveal a new blue pool for the next crystal. When you pick up the bomb it will be too heavy to use scramjets, but if you hold R1 or pick up a booster you can maintain scramjets while holding heavy loads.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BestUsername---- said:

The same way you got the wisp on the shore nearby. Start at the wisp you got nearby (to the right of your pictured wisp), when you look back at your intended wisp you will see a series of pools and crystal formations as well as bomb plants. You have to break a series of crystals alongside the shoreline, that's why they're red pools scattered on the shore. When you destroy a crystal they reveal a new blue pool for the next crystal. When you pick up the bomb it will be too heavy to use scramjets, but if you hold R1 or pick up a booster you can maintain scramjets while holding heavy loads.

Thanks for the tips finally got it had no idea you could hold R1 with heavy load to maintain scramjets! 

14 hours ago, NeoEGY said:

Thanks for the tips finally got it had no idea you could hold R1 with heavy load to maintain scramjets! 

Just did the 3 on the shoreline on OZO. Took me a while to notice the initial blue pool - its just on the other side of the mountain ridge by the camp.

Plus it was must easier to move fast when I realised you could hold R2 and push forward on the Left stick all the time. Then just tapping X to move - you can get some really fast movement with your jets disabled.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Finally finished the DLC with the help of few tips provided by everyone here. Thank you all.

Not enjoyable at all. The main game is snoozefest but still tolerable because is quite short but the DLC simply just drag on and on to no end. After the first waves of hatching eggs on each island the game should definitely forward to next phase. Other than getting the egg on flying kolos no new ideas are used. Just doing the same things over and over. 

kinda hoping this will be the final dlc but on campaign select screen there’s a huge blank of space available give me anxiety to do more campaigns for this game.

One of few games definitely regret playing.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Hi there.

Somehow I am stuck on one wisp on Tsosi (1st round - trident symbol).

It ist way up in the air and I have no idea how to reach it.

Maybe it has to do with the whorls or however these flying things are called?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

EDIT: Solved 

Edited by Neo-Cooler
Issue solved

• 4 months later...

Hi all,

I was struggling a bit with couple of wisps from Give Time DLC, and I've found very useful playlist on youtube for each of them, even with their symbols placed in video thumbnails.

So for anyone that also has any problems reaching those wisps - search for user WALKMANAMANA and his guides.

And here is link to playlist: JETT: The Far Shore (DLC: Given Time) - Walkthrough

Edited by denys_bond