Any helpful Tips For Woods ?

5 minutes ago, Mustafa_Ad121 said:

I Have all Characters Except Woods.

I'm Having a Hard Time Winning.

My best Attempt was top 3 in solo.

Get the vnp and vandetta from black jack crates. They’re broken and will make your life much easier. Another tip is just camp and try and 3rd party the last two

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 2/4/2023 at 6:40 AM, Mustafa_Ad121 said:

I Have all Characters Except Woods.

I'm Having a Hard Time Winning.

My best Attempt was top 3 in solo.

Drop in with a couple people that will protect you. I did that with two other players and was able to unlock woods.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 09/04/2023 at 6:06 PM, II_uAngryBro_II said:

Yeah, don’t grab the bandana before a gun, otherwise I’ll end your game haha. 

I disagree completely. 

@Mustafa_Ad121, practice getting the bandana the immediately fly North-west behind the furthest half-Island protruding from the mainland at B1. Just hover over the ocean water behind that piece of land, then regroup with your teammates. 

For teammates, play quads and ask high-placement groups you encounter during your practice runs if you could join them. Explain to them via message what you're after and that you'll immediately regroup with them after getting the bandana and floght time. 

Attempting to unlock Woods in Solos is completely redundant as at least one of the finalist is likely to be a pro/lifer. If you think you stand a chance in 1v1 against a veteran player then by all means, ignore my mode-choice advise. 

To unlock Woods you need to finish 1st regardless of Blackout mode variant. Would it not be better then to fit teammates -especially experienced ones - against other established players? Also note that by playing a team-based Blackout mode you open-up the possibility of achieving Woods even in a "Downed" - not dead - state (that's how I got it). 

For strategy, just stick the fringes of the circle, stay together after regrouping and make sure everyone has armour, injected a large medkit if possible, and has a gun they are comfortable with.Let the random enemy teams eliminate each other and do the work for you. Only engage when the circle pushes all participants towards the climax or when you believe to be either of two teams left standingg and an extremely easy kill is apparent.