Fashion Statement still possible ?

darkb0nl_lx

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently working on this one myself. 

I'm trying to farm around Nessurs for drops but nothing yet. 

Someone did get it on the 22nd so it's obtainable just need to figure out where stuff drops to. If anyone figures anything out let's share it 

Update: I got mine, I just did the beyond light collection. Only took me a few days, some are grindy, but none are time sensitive. 

Edited by Thornieville

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I got Fashion Statement for collecting all 15 Forsaken exotics. Got the last 2 as random engram drops from weekend Xur.

Note - the trophy did NOT pop when I got the “badge completed” notification; I had to log out then back into D2, and then Fashion Statement popped. So, don’t freak out if the trophy doesn’t pop right away for you.

On 6/9/2023 at 6:33 PM, rmhook said:

I got Fashion Statement for collecting all 15 Forsaken exotics. Got the last 2 as random engram drops from weekend Xur.

Note - the trophy did NOT pop when I got the “badge completed” notification; I had to log out then back into D2, and then Fashion Statement popped. So, don’t freak out if the trophy doesn’t pop right away for you.

I just got this trophy yesterday by completing all items in the badge for The Dreaming City. 

I can also confirm that the trophy only popped when I returned to Orbit after completing it. 

• Like 1