Sniper Expert trophy not popping patch 1.09

roxy93e

I’ve been trying to get the Sniper Expert trophy multiple times. I tried in the Rooftop chapter, where you get the sniper rifle for the first time. I tried it in the Mountains Interception when you come out of the cable car. I definitely kill 5 or more, one by one, no misses, no other guns used. I tried both on PS5 and PS4. The trophy doesn’t pop. My version is on the latest patch 1.09 which came out on Jan 30th. I wonder if this is broken. 

7 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

If you have the retail version, uninstall it, then pause the patch download when you put the disc back in so it won't download. If you have the digital release, use this method:

I have a physical disk. I heard that ver 1.00 is a buggy mess. I would rather not play it,  if that's the case but might be forced to just for that trophy. It looks like they fix one thing and brick the other. Good news abt ver 1.09 is that now the difficulties stack up. I can't verify this as I play on the easiest difficulty and yet have to finish the game. Also, I couldn't find any info if the hard mode glitch is still working.

On 2023-02-09 at 7:35 PM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

It could just be that it glitched your game somehow and you just delete n back up save, then retry on fresh file and reinstate your old save

Finally got it! After going back and forth between ver 1.00 and ver 1.09. Still have no idea why it didn’t pop the first time. I didn’t do anything differently. One thing, the ver 1.00 looks and plays awful! 1.09 is such an improvement. 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/2/2024 at 10:05 PM, DomThaaKidd said:

if anyone is having problems with this, i found that headshot 5x enemies will pop the trophy.

I had the same problem as author. DomThaaKidd method worked for me. Thanks. It was driving me crazy.