Final Boss Sen Armstrong cheese method (main game)

• 3 weeks later...

huh, when he does that charge up thing where you have to go hit his back to stop it i was able to deal about 60% of his health just by hitting him normally, then when he recovered he started doing the charge thing again and i just hit him in the back in blade mode and then got his hp to 0,1% so you can also do that if you want the fight to go faster he did this everytime for me atleast

• 5 months later...

I have a completely different question. What do I have to press to engage in the QTE sequence that plays during minute 11:31 in the video above? I've just cleared another test run with Armstrong and did better than the first time. However everytime he came charging at me I did not know how to use this to get the QTE sequence going. So I always dodged instead. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post but I just had to share this. In my fight against Armstrong today I found out by sheer dumb luck that you can make the cheese method even easier than it already was in the video above. I'll post of clip of my gameplay below.

Also I have to apologize for the out of sync sound. Of course something like this happens the one time when I have something interesting to share. But I figured, I'd share it none the less as this might be useful to anybody who's interested.

Btw, this was my collectibles run on hard difficulty as I haven't unlocked Revengeance difficulty yet. So I don't know if this also works on the latter. I will try it on my Revengeance mode and hopefully confirm it at a later point.

• Like 1