An introduction 11 years in the making...

Jacko_the_lad

It's not worth the wait, so don't get your hopes up. ?

I've had an account here since 2012 but never used the forums. I figured better late than never! I also miss using forums as I used to be a regular on the Official PlayStation forums many moons ago.

I've been a mostly PlayStation gamer since my uncle gave me his PS1 when I was about 6 or 7, and I've had every PlayStation console since, aside from the handhelds. Despite owning the first two XBOX consoles, I've spent most of my time on PlayStation due to my preference for the controller and the exclusive games.

But yeah, nice to meet you all and maybe we'll play together sometime! ?

• Like 4

You got Red Faction Guerrilla in your rarest trophies so I'm already jealous of you. Just kidding, but damn do I love that game. All jokes aside we got a lot of games in common, I appreciate that. Feel free to add me on discord or PSN. I'd be happy to chat from time to time.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kindajustin said:

You got Red Faction Guerrilla in your rarest trophies so I'm already jealous of you. Just kidding, but damn do I love that game. All jokes aside we got a lot of games in common, I appreciate that. Feel free to add me on discord or PSN. I'd be happy to chat from time to time.

Guerrilla was probably my favourite game on PS3. The destruction mechanic was amazing in that, and it made the multiplayer one of the best experiences out.

It was sad when I bought the remaster because the multiplayer was always dead. ?

• Like 1