Trophy Thoughts

BrainExplorer66

This was a Wii U eShop title. I bought it a very long time ago because Minecraft didn't have a Wii U version. The game was... very lackluster. One of the first games, if not the first game, I ever deleted and didn't reinstall. Of course, Minecraft eventually got a Wii U version and then this game lost any relevance. I'm 99% sure this game was ported to PS4 due to the imminent death of the Wii U eShop, though this game did release on Steam in 2018 and Switch in 2020. As for trophies, this looks like it's gonna be a serious grind. Multiple trophies on the list look like they will take a significant amount of time.

So I saw this list pop up and thought it was a new game. Then searched and realised the game released 2 years ago. 

so no idea if this is a list that’s been added to the game, or if it always had trophies and it’s taken 2 years to add them to the servers.

Seems like a decent list with a fair bit of variety to be honest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can’t believe there had been only 5 other people to play this in the ~2.5 years this has been out.  Is it a flawless masterpiece, no but it’s pretty comparable to Minecraft.  Trophy list seems as though it will be grindy.