Ban for boosting possible?

m_k-a-ts-0-9_000

20 hours ago, m_k-a-ts-0-9_000 said:

I didn't word it well enough.

I would like to know if it is okay to collude.

There is a report button for opponents you've played against, however, how would anyone know you were boosting/colluding? I'm pretty sure that guy from the other thread was doing something else. It's possible they messaged their opponent with either profanities and/or admitted to boosting. It's also possible they disconnected on purpose several times from the same opponent who was playing legit. 

If you don't make it absolutely obvious that you're boosting, there's no way for them to know.

By the way, the only reason I know people are dumb enough to message people to tell them to leave them alone because their group is boosting is because I've been sent those messages before. Pretty stupid if you ask me. Oh yeah, also no better way to assure that I will blow your shit up if you send me a message like that. I'm a fighting game player that happens to be a trophy hunter, not a trophy hunter who happens to like fighting game plats. Some of the old heads here know that personally. 

9 minutes ago, LadyGallethX3 said:

boosting is like cheating...especially in a game with ranked matches and you send someone a message saying hey let me kill you, im trying to get a trophy.

I could see it in a dead game, of which Power Rangers certainly is not. Well, I only played it the one day and found matches in ranked faster than ranked matches is Street Fighter 5. Power Rangers is a far superior game to SF5...in my humble opinion anyway. 

Just lab out three characters for a few hours. Look up some TOD combos. Zedd is my favorite by far. He's an absolut beast and very satisfying to play. I almost have a TOD combo down with him. 

I digress. Even being a snobby fighting game player, I still encourage boosting on dead servers.

Edited by Kittens Are Awesome

On 13/02/2023 at 10:20 PM, LadyGallethX3 said:

boosting is like cheating...especially in a game with ranked matches and you send someone a message saying hey let me kill you, im trying to get a trophy.

Nonsense

On 13/02/2023 at 10:30 PM, Kittens Are Awesome said:

. Power Rangers is a far superior game to SF5...in my humble opinion anyway. 

Super nonsense

Yes, you can boost safely. The response for the ban was 'automation' according to him, which means some kind of script, even a turbo controller I don't think it was, but possible.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

Nonsense

Super nonsense

Yes, you can boost safely. The response for the ban was 'automation' according to him, which means some kind of script, even a turbo controller I don't think it was, but possible.

Casual scrub spotted.

You do realize that just because someone has an opinion different than yours doesn't make it nonsense, right? 

SF5 is a game for casual scrubs. That is what the devs even said themselves. It was built to appeal to a wider audience. They made execution and combo links extremely easy. It's designed into the game. If you like it, that's fine, but just know the difference between fact and opinion.

Recap: 

Opinion - I think Power Rangers is a better fighting game than SF5.

Fact - SF5 was designed to appeal to the casual scrub.

Any questions? 

On 16/02/2023 at 3:54 PM, Kittens Are Awesome said:

Casual scrub spotted.

You do realize that just because someone has an opinion different than yours doesn't make it nonsense, right? 

SF5 is a game for casual scrubs. That is what the devs even said themselves. It was built to appeal to a wider audience. They made execution and combo links extremely easy. It's designed into the game. If you like it, that's fine, but just know the difference between fact and opinion.

Recap: 

Opinion - I think Power Rangers is a better fighting game than SF5.

Fact - SF5 was designed to appeal to the casual scrub.

Any questions? 

A game with infinite combos? Right, that's not an opinion, if think the game is more fun for you ok. Never better.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

A game with infinite combos? Right, that's not an opinion, if think the game is more fun for you ok. Never better.

Oh, hi!

My favorite casual scrub noticed me!!!

*squealing like a Japanese school girl

Omg....omg....omg...ok. I'm so excited to get to school you once again. Ok, here we go. PRBFTG has a wonderful system. You see, infinites aren't allowed. Not only is there a juggle limit placed on combos, so your opponent flips out, the game will also flip out your opponent if you repeate a portion of your combo. There are also hard knock down limits placed on combos. There are TOD combos, which it sounds like you've experienced them, and with your casual fighting gamer brain just thought they were infinites. TOD combos are also very hard to do.

You know, you'd know most of this stuff if you paid attention during the tutorial. Pretty sure the tutorial goes over all of this.

5 hours ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

Oh, hi!

My favorite casual scrub noticed me!!!

*squealing like a Japanese school girl

Omg....omg....omg...ok. I'm so excited to get to school you once again. Ok, here we go. PRBFTG has a wonderful system. You see, infinites aren't allowed. Not only is there a juggle limit placed on combos, so your opponent flips out, the game will also flip out your opponent if you repeate a portion of your combo. There are also hard knock down limits placed on combos. There are TOD combos, which it sounds like you've experienced them, and with your casual fighting gamer brain just thought they were infinites. TOD combos are also very hard to do.

You know, you'd know most of this stuff if you paid attention during the tutorial. Pretty sure the tutorial goes over all of this.

In any moment I tried to offend you or make fun of you, but still you like act as child, so sorry to not realize how wonderful this garbage game is, oops sorry, the game is great right with this ToD in which everyone I encounter online knows how to do and kills me, very fun. But even without that this game is not near the level of a SFV, MK11 or even DBZ FighterZ which looks like this game but 100x better, and I am the casual. Ok but I am the scrub, go on keep your nonsense.

• Like 1