Legendary Edition and DLC

DrunkenMadPole

I got the LE as part of free monthly games a few months ago. Just wondering about the DLC characters. I go to the PSN store but they all have a price to buy, I cant download them for free. Any ideas thanks?

I have a feeling is just the standard edition with an LE icon?

Edited by DrunkenMadPole
Added on.

This reminds me of when I played Injustice 2 over a year ago. It was free cuz of PS Now and while the description inside the game said it is the Legendary Edition it wasn't. It was the Standard Version. No dlc character included.

I bought the Legendary Edition on disc pre-owned cheap after a few days.

If you buy the Legendary Edition Upgrade it doesn't include Darkseid who is needed for one trophy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

This reminds me of when I played Injustice 2 over a year ago. It was free cuz of PS Now and while the description inside the game said it is the Legendary Edition it wasn't. It was the Standard Version. No dlc character included.

I bought the Legendary Edition on disc pre-owned cheap after a few days.

If you buy the Legendary Edition Upgrade it doesn't include Darkseid who is needed for one trophy.

Ahhh yeah thought this might of been the case. Damn freebies!

On 2/13/2023 at 4:08 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

I believe buying the legendary edition does come with all 10 characters whereas the ultimate edition only come with 9. 

Edit: legendary edition went on sale today in US for $12 + tax 

Edited by tumsquared
Sale
  • Like 1

I can confirm the legendary edition in the ps store gives all 10 characters for any that are wondering - you actually have to download a second application rather than just downloading characters and skins. 

edit: 69th post. Nice. 

Edited by tumsquared
Nice.