New Game Plus Plus

tipipeski

Intro:

I just finished the Main Story & Heart of Stone (HoS) DLC. Unfortunately, I have missed 1 trophy in HoS DLC. I checked all my Manual Saves and to no avail, I have come to the point of no return (Scenes from A Marraige)

Question. Is it possible to create a new NG++ from my latest save, and rush the quest from Frog Prince to Scenes from the Marriage just to pop the last trophy and proceed with the Blood & Wine DLC.

This is my first NG+ to the game and haven't finished the Blood & Wine DLC. 

Or is it more recommended to finish, the B&W then, proceed on New Game Plus Plus? What do you recommend? Thanks.

EDIT:

Additional question. It seems that the Guys in Herbalist hut doesn't sell Bomb Recipes as I have already the Superior types. What would be the solution for this? Should I discard one of the bombs and the recipes will magically appear? 

Thanks

Edited by tipipeski
Addiitional Question for NG++

24 minutes ago, tipipeski said:

Having good enough gear means "I don't have my Toussaint Knight Steel Sword & Aerondight"?  

Right. But on easy, you don't need that stuff. Just finish up what you have to do, start a new game at that dlc, and speed run the one trophy you need.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, zachpicc said:

yea that would be the best approach!

Thanks. I'll be doing this once I finished B&W

However, I'm still confused on how to get the :bronze: Bombardier? I guess, it would be starting a NG+ on HoS again then visit the dwarves to purchase those Bomb Recipes? If they ever will be sold. 

On 2/17/2023 at 0:42 PM, tipipeski said:

Thanks. I'll be doing this once I finished B&W

However, I'm still confused on how to get the :bronze: Bombardier? I guess, it would be starting a NG+ on HoS again then visit the dwarves to purchase those Bomb Recipes? If they ever will be sold. 

I'd say something like that. By looting crates in main quest missions you're also awarded these formulee, it's randomly generated I'm fairly certain and dependent on what you currently have. So if you barely have any, loot crates that are obvious to be looted in main quest missions (even DLC) and they should pop up pretty quickly