• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 0:07 PM, promise82114 said:

With the four summoners : purple dragon head

Skill : summon damage  up to 1.25/ 1.18 

nYldquQ.jpg

and in the  Theatrhythm FF SERIES  Stage

The one song havs effect :  summon damage x 5

PzB1BY8.jpg

Seriously now?! You couldn't at least translate all the skills used in the setup?  

4 hours ago, Salarian00 said:

Seriously now?! You couldn't at least translate all the skills used in the setup?  

No need to be a douche about it. Don't know how to translate, but I'll go out on a limb and say since it's a summon related quest the skills are likely the ones that boost the summon power like they said in english, and probably skills to increase the speed of the summon if there's spare slots. Just a totally wild guess though....

• Like 3

Yeah, the party setup/song choice @promise82114 listed is the best way to go. Throw on a summonstone that boosts the attack power if you have one but with the party abilities/boosts and the song giving 5x summon damage, it should be close to the 3000 as is.

I had Yuna have "Grand Summon" as one of her abilities so I could get a KotR summon off straight away. That was enough to pop the trophy for me. Plus, as it's first thing in the song that happens, you can quit out and change things if you don't hit the 3000 damage.

• Like 2

On 2/16/2023 at 3:07 PM, promise82114 said:

With the four summoners : purple dragon head

Skill : summon damage  up to 1.25/ 1.18 

nYldquQ.jpg

and in the  Theatrhythm FF SERIES  Stage

The one song havs effect :  summon damage x 5

PzB1BY8.jpg

This build worked perfectly for me, except I swapped out Garnet with my 7-Star Cloud, as he had higher magic than any of my 99'd summoners, and since none of her abilities buff summon damage, I figured using the fourth slot for my highest magic would be more useful. I also used a summonstone that had 30% summon damage buff on the Fight With Seymour stage. FYI, it should be obvious at this point, but this trophy doesn't pop until after the stage has concluded, so don't freak out if you think you've done enough damage and it doesn't pop immediately after your summon. 

Just cleared this on the 5x Summon Damage with Lv.99 Tidus, Yuna, Rydia, and Ace, with Summon Buff skills on Tidus/Yuna/Rydia and Ace there for his magic stats. Knights of the Round with a 30% Summon Damage boost.

I think the track does most of the heavy lifting on this trophy, as long as you have a critical mass of characters with summon buffs and decent magic stats.

• 2 weeks later...

Use Yuna Grandsummon and play any 5x summon damage song, you’ll unlock this trophy instantly. 

if it didn’t work, change to full summon party such as Yuna/Rydia/Eiko/Tidus with skill % increase summon damage and use Bahamut/Odin/KotR(best) with % summon damage. 

Edited by avatary1985