[Video] Platinum Trophy Guide

Tripple_Barnett

Ten Dates is the sequel to the interactive rom-com, Five Dates. Misha, a millennial from London in search of that elusive in-person connection, tricks her best friend Ryan into going to a speed dating event with her. Each with their own five potential matches, Misha and Ryan must pluck up the courage and turn on the charm to date wildly different personalities. Throughout the game, your choices and interactions will either strengthen or weaken your relationship with your date. Amidst a branching, multi-directional chain of conversation topics and deep-dive questions, Misha and Ryan are faced with ice-breaker games, awkward scenarios and unexpected truths. Will either find love? Starring Rosie Day (Outlander), Charlie Maher (Conversations with Friends), Meaghan Martin (Until Dawn, Camp Rock), Sagar Radia (Industry), Sam Buchanan (The Power), Kaine Zajaz (The Witcher), Ellie James (I May Destroy You), and Rhiannon Clements (Death On The Nile).

This guide will show how to unlock all outcomes or endings in the game!!!

This game is a really easy game to Platinum, but if anyone needs any help with a specific ending I did record all the endings in this playlist and will take about 5-7 hours to complete. 

Edited by DaivRules
To comply with posting videos in this forum!
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Not sure. I brought the PS4 version on launch. I don't see why they would take it off the store. 

It's not on the PlayStation Store for some reason? Do a search and you'll see that only the PS5 version is there, I'm using the PS Store App. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...