Craft a Sisters of Parvos Tenet Weapon trophy?

melodicmizery

do you have to do a railjack corpus  mission for this?

also does it have to be the third token?

i ran high level railjack missions and the treasurer wont appear. so i did regular non railjack missions on phobos skyresh and the treasurer appeared so i could jump through the hand but he only drops the first token and when i come out of the hand mission the sister never spawns

i REALLY hate railjack missions and would like to avoid them. the kuva lich trophy already sucked bad enough. this one sucks just as bad

You have to play a specific corpus mission and use the highest token at the „hand“. You have to complete at least the first task of the challenge. After you come back to the origin mission a few seconds later there will be spawn a sister. You have to haste to the sister and knock her down. Then choose her to your nemesis. Do the same like the grineer nemesis.

for the last nemesis mission you need a Railjack. Kill her, go to your blacksmith and create the weapon, trophy pops.

On 2/19/2023 at 9:35 AM, Evilash42 said:

You have to play a specific corpus mission and use the highest token at the „hand“. You have to complete at least the first task of the challenge. After you come back to the origin mission a few seconds later there will be spawn a sister. You have to haste to the sister and knock her down. Then choose her to your nemesis. Do the same like the grineer nemesis.

for the last nemesis mission you need a Railjack. Kill her, go to your blacksmith and create the weapon, trophy pops.

do you have a suggestion for the best solo corpus mission to do that will give the highest token? 

another thing i realized is i had a kuva lich active so i spent the day getting rid of that crap and now i can get back on track to this

edit ok i got it, i went to pluto and picked hydra. got it first try. 

Edited by melodicmizery

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...