Tsukumo Whisperer didn't Unlock.

TALESHUNTER1

I have 50/50 Tsukumo for all 4 regions which should add up to the 200 Tsukumo requirement yet I didn't unlock the trophy upon getting the last Tsukumo. I tried to do a few missions and restarted the game but still did not unlock. I see that others have unlocked the trophy so it doesn't seem like the trophy itself is bugged for everyone.

Any tips and suggestions?

Bugged for me, too.

Edit:

Bad news for all people who experienced this problem: Even with a new file you may not unlock this trophy.

People posting a lot of issues with achievements in general on EA‘s forum.

EA Bug Report Thread

Edited by ZK3LK7R59V
Added reason for not unlocking the achievement + general information about bugs.

12 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

i dont know, just trying to help trouble shoot because if that is the case, then mine trophy will glitch out as well.

For example, I did collect some in online session.
I Also didn't get the trophy for beating the first deeply volatile kemono, so it's bugged for me, too.
I really hope I don't have to restart my save after a patch which fixes all the broken stuff.

On 2/22/2023 at 5:19 AM, TALESHUNTER1 said:

I might have also collected a few Tsukomo when joining another player's hunt so that might be the issue unless someone else has a different experience.

Regarding Deeply Volatile Kemono, I unlocked it first try when I hosted a session. 

I really hope you're wrong about this. I have picked up a handful of them while in an online session when someone else was hosting also. Guess I'll know soon enough, I've got the first two zones completed and started on the 3rd. 

UPDATE as the poster below, I know for a fact I collected a handful of them in other sessions that people were hosting, and mine popped today. So if it's not popping for other people, I'm sorry, that sucks. But would just be a "normal" glitch, not one specific to picking up when joining online play.

Edited by IntrepidHunter
UPDATE

It didn't pop for me as well when i got 200. In panic, I close my game in hope that it didn't save. Lucky for me it didn't and went back to 199. I upload my save in the cloud just in case and went again to get my missing Tsukomo and it did Pop :) . for new people that didn't went trough this make sure you get a save at 199 in case it bug for you. Hope it will help some people.

46 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

i did have it pop with no issues. the order in which i went was, 1st area, 4th, 2nd, 3rd. definitely collected a few online in other peoples sessions but made sure to finish all the rest solo. i did save at 199 just to be sure though and on the safe side.

Some people will have this bug. We can't do anything about it ☹️

• 3 weeks later...

Trophy didn't pop for me, I immediately closed the game after I read online that it is bugged. Started up the game again and befriended the last Tsukumo and the trophy popped.

I also had problems with deeply volatile trophies, ended up doing them all alone.

My reason theory for the trophies not popping (besides not popping in other peoples sessions) is putting the PS5 in rest mode while the game is running, and maybe after an online session, and continue playing after that.