Quite possibly the worst game on PSN

Dark_Overlord

And yes I know there are some truly horrendous games available, however this one is in a league of it's own.

When the basic mechanics of the game do not work, you know you've fucked up.  The shooting physics are so erratic it's a surprise you can ever hit anything, you can stand on the spot, shoot forwards and somehow hit a tree that is 3 metres to your side.  The 'lures' scare away the deers 99.9% of the time.  The deers have godlike vision and can see you from 30/40 metres away with no effort even if you use the 'cover' the game keeps telling you over and over again to use.  You can aim and shoot at a deer at point blank range and miss...  If you somehow ever manage to hit the deer, then it will start to bleed out and you have to follow the blood, hurray you think, i'll find the body.... nope FUCK YOU the deer will instantly head for out of bounds so you can never recover the body.  'Remember to approach the deer slowly', why? as they'll still see/hear you from miles away.

Oddly the shooting problems are only present in the main part of the game, as when you play the Action Hunt mode, the guns and bow pretty much hit where you are aiming.  How this fuck up occurs is beyond me.

And then there's the bow.... the worst weapon in the game, so adding to all the other Bullshit you have to deal with you have to do the last 4 hunts with the bow.  Good luck hitting anything with this, I can piss further than this thing can fire.  If you try to fire beyond a certain distance the arrow will vaporise in mid air.

Oh and I forgot about the deers being armour clad... your bullets/arrows cannot penetrate most leaves/twigs, these deers will phase through them and even go through the trees at times.  Sometimes even with a direct hit from your weapon, it will do 0 damage to the deer.

So while those 99p games are pretty poorly put together, at least the basic functions of the games work, instantly putting them above this game.

EDIT - so due to the AI bugging out, I managed to get 4 arrows into one deer, who I then follow by walking (there's no running in this game) and following the blood from literally one end of the map to the other to find it'd fucking walked outside of the area, this game is beyond fucked, the level of incompetence required to have released this game is astounding.

Edited by Dark_Overlord

Jesus fucking christ, this game is pissing me off.  6 FUCKING BOLTS INTO ONE DEER AND STILL THE C U N T RUNS FROM ONE END OF THE LEVEL TO THE OTHER AND ESCAPES

I'm convinced this game is impossible, 11 hours I have spent on this single level and it does not fucking work.  I genuinely question how anyone has managed to finish this game.

Edited by Dark_Overlord