2 bugged trophies

jakD_710

1 hour ago, jakD_710 said:

New update is out. Fixed the remaining trophies that wouldn't unlock. They all popped upon loading into the game and now that ends my run with this game for the time being. 

New update just makes the game way better overall aswell so it should be an easier time when going for the trophies. 

Here is the list of changes that are included in this update

Much appreciated.

On 28.2.2023 at 2:02 AM, jakD_710 said:

Thanks, it took a lot of experimenting with different stuff to finally get it to work. 

So pretty much the main strat is to rush through all the areas ignoring all enemies while trying your best to grab tarot cards and only focusing on the bosses getting head shots. The only real problem with this trophy lies within in the first boss. The second and third boss are very much doable getting only head shots, it just requires some patience. Also biggest tip/cheese is if you miss a shot force quit your game and restart since the game saves every time you enter a new area.

Also personally I would recommend the riflemen class for this trophy as its passive is more head-shot damage.     

Anyway there is a bug at the moment within the 1st boss fight. You know how he has two totems that shield him and make him invincible? Well the right one can be destroyed without shooting bullets e.g. grenades. The left totem only takes damage from bullets....and you cant shoot it as it'll cancel out the trophy. So with a lot of trial and error I found a definitive way to get kill hom that doesn't negate the trophy. It requires a fully upgraded anima storm wand, The cool-down upgrades for casting spells and finally really good tarot cards prior to fighting him. Preferably you wanna try and get +Sun Strike, Corruption and +magic damage. With all that done when you get to him you wanna try and kill him as fast as possible before he starts flying around. Cause if one of the projectiles from the wand miss you gotta retry. So yeah the only real pain for this trophy comes him. Once you finish him its smooth sailing

Also just incase you were wondering I've tried magic only and getting one head shot then using magic, it doesn't work as the game registers magic as a shot. Magic can also be unreliable as the spells you shoot don't hit all the time. That's why i choose to use a gun for the 2nd and 3rd boss. The homing shot charm doesn't work as well, whenever you use a homing charm shot it registers as a missed gunshot.

Lemme know if you need help with anything else or want me to go into more detail about some things :)  

Here is what the 1st boss run should look like when going for Perfect Shot

While this is a great writeup, the audacity to include a headshot only trophy in this game is making me angrier than anything on PSVR2 game so far. I completed the entire trophy list in a few hours, with the exception of the two difficult ones and after playing "Restart the Game Simulator" for a few hours I don't see me ever getting them. My rifleman is Rank 32.

If you aim like you would a real weapon, you constantly lose tracking. Headshot hitboxes in this game are the smallest in the history of gaming, hitting even ten headshots in a row with an unupgraded rifle with the iron turd sights feels impossible and even with a good scope shots often don't land on the red dot. The only solution is to get close, and on easiest difficulty even a rank 1 solider on the first map two-taps your Rank 100 hero. Magic constantly goes into walls, or 3 of 5 projectiles randomly decide not to track. The first boss had like 3 full health bars left when I hit him three times with my fully upgraded magic wand, and I don't know how I am supposed to grab the right tarot cards when even on easiest difficulty 8 hawks and 15 enemies attack me at every box. Even if I somehow managed the perfect tarot run, copying your video for the final boss fight, there is LITERALLY no way to know if the game think you hit all the missiles. Imagine trying for the perfect run for 20 hours, then only getting the shit one of the two trophies and having no clue at which part you "missed" a shot, having to do everything again. You must be the definition of patience man.

I could go on. The two "hit everything" trophies are the biggest bullshit of the entire PSVR2 launch lineup and even with exploiting the quitting/restart mechanic it's obviously almost impossible. The devs clearly had no idea what they were doing with the trophy list and no person in the world will ever get these trophies while playing as intended. If they made magic be magic and not a shot, as it should be, this would still be a piece of shit trophy, but could at least be brute forced with patience and actually make for a good, magic-only playthrough.

It's amazing to me how you two guys got this done. Absolutely amazing.

9 hours ago, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

While this is a great writeup, the audacity to include a headshot only trophy in this game is making me angrier than anything on PSVR2 game so far. I completed the entire trophy list in a few hours, with the exception of the two difficult ones and after playing "Restart the Game Simulator" for a few hours I don't see me ever getting them. My rifleman is Rank 32.

If you aim like you would a real weapon, you constantly lose tracking. Headshot hitboxes in this game are the smallest in the history of gaming, hitting even ten headshots in a row with an unupgraded rifle with the iron turd sights feels impossible and even with a good scope shots often don't land on the red dot. The only solution is to get close, and on easiest difficulty even a rank 1 solider on the first map two-taps your Rank 100 hero. Magic constantly goes into walls, or 3 of 5 projectiles randomly decide not to track. The first boss had like 3 full health bars left when I hit him three times with my fully upgraded magic wand, and I don't know how I am supposed to grab the right tarot cards when even on easiest difficulty 8 hawks and 15 enemies attack me at every box. Even if I somehow managed the perfect tarot run, copying your video for the final boss fight, there is LITERALLY no way to know if the game think you hit all the missiles. Imagine trying for the perfect run for 20 hours, then only getting the shit one of the two trophies and having no clue at which part you "missed" a shot, having to do everything again. You must be the definition of patience man.

I could go on. The two "hit everything" trophies are the biggest bullshit of the entire PSVR2 launch lineup and even with exploiting the quitting/restart mechanic it's obviously almost impossible. The devs clearly had no idea what they were doing with the trophy list and no person in the world will ever get these trophies while playing as intended. If they made magic be magic and not a shot, as it should be, this would still be a piece of shit trophy, but could at least be brute forced with patience and actually make for a good, magic-only playthrough.

It's amazing to me how you two guys got this done. Absolutely amazing.

Patience mainly, the first 4 levels were the worst. But also remember to change the difficulty at the father statue in the cemetry to novice - that might be why the boss had lots of health.

I restarted the first 4 levels constantly to get a decent tarot build. Once I did I killed 1st boss with 3 hits. The tarots I had were +10 on first hit, +2 for each 1000 souls, the best scope, and + 2 on hit. It can feel endless trying to reset the chests but make sure you've upgraded Riflemans passive and the Tarot rarity to have the best shot. I also backed up the save once I had the decent build just before altair so I could reset if I didn't get the trophy. Once you've got the build for Altair you can bumrush the rest as theyre static. 

I actually got on alright with the red scope but ironically would close one eye like a normal rifle so pretty dumb for VR. Also for the final boss Duncan you can escape the chains without shooting them by holding the cuffs in front of your face so Duncan shoots them. You can also block the bolts with the body of the rifle though I wasn't able to get it 100%

Keep at it I reckon you can get it, just need some luck :) 

Edited by puckelberry