2 bugged trophies

jakD_710

Just letting anyone who's playing this game know that both :silver: Endless Pilgrimage & :gold: Cocked & Loaded are bugged at the moment at least for me. Both show as completed in the ingame menu but no trophy for both. If anyone else can confirm on their side if its also bugged that would awesome.

Edit: Perfect shot is very doable just requires a bit of setting up and luck. On the other hand :bronze: Ironically Sniped seems to be another trophy that could be bugged. No one has it on here or the PCVR version and after a bunch of messing around with it I cant seem to get it to work.

Perfect Shot may also be possibly messy as I just did a run where I swear I should of got it since I got Steady Hands. Gonna try that again in a bit just to double check cause that could of fell on me messing up. 

Edited by jakD_710
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, jakD_710 said:

Just letting anyone who's playing this game know that both :silver: Endless Pilgrimage & :gold: Cocked & Loaded are bugged at the moment at least for me. Both show as completed in the ingame menu but no trophy for both. If anyone else can confirm on their side if its also bugged that would awesome.

Perfect Shot may also be possibly messy as I just did a run where I swear I should of got it since I got Steady Hands. Gonna try that again in a bit just to double check cause that could of fell on me messing up. 

So you've been able to do full runs yet? How do you find the game? I've only played it a little bit but it's pretty awful so far. Does it get better?

28 minutes ago, ProximityFrank said:

So you've been able to do full runs yet? How do you find the game? I've only played it a little bit but it's pretty awful so far. Does it get better?

I'm enjoying it so far. Completed a decent amount of runs, just experimenting with trying to get the perfect shot trophy. 

Only complaints I have is from some bugs like soldiers have shot me through a wall or my left hand disappears. Also the fog in the first area is just plain annoying. Once you get past the 1st boss the areas are better, not as visually headache inducing. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, jakD_710 said:

I'm enjoying it so far. Completed a decent amount of runs, just experimenting with trying to get the perfect shot trophy. 

Only complaints I have is from some bugs like soldiers have shot me through a wall or my left hand disappears. Also the fog in the first area is just plain annoying. Once you get past the 1st boss the areas are better, not as visually headache inducing. 

Okay yea the fog is super annoying, that's one thing I just couldn't understand why they do that. Other than that, the visual quality is just disappointing to me, it looks like a vr1 game. I've been mostly playing after the fall since the vr2 launch and comparing that with the visual quality of light brigade, it's like day and night.

Anyway, the glitched trophies suck but I hope they get fixed soon!

• Like 2

On 2/25/2023 at 4:27 PM, jakD_710 said:

Man, getting shot through walls is so infuriating! Left hand disappearing is less so, as the hand just functions as if it were invisible, but hopefully a patch comes soon for these issues.

6 hours ago, LittleSallySue said:

Man, getting shot through walls is so infuriating! Left hand disappearing is less so, as the hand just functions as if it were invisible, but hopefully a patch comes soon for these issues.

Edit: Patch just got released for PSVR2 as I'm typing this lol. Hopefully some stuff should be fixed now.

For the steam version of this they have started testing out the first patch so they're already onto it which is good to hear. Once thats done and out that should fix some of the buggy stuff, we'll have to wait a little bit longer though since Playstation. They also just started looking into the bugged trophies so hopefully they fix them in this coming patch as well if not the one after. 

Edited by jakD_710
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mst-Sgt-Peppa said:

I see you nailed the headshot trophy, congratulations on being first! I've not yet attempted this one but it seems to be pretty difficult, any tips? Does this also mean every shot you land on a boss needs to be a headshot too?

Thanks, it took a lot of experimenting with different stuff to finally get it to work. 

So pretty much the main strat is to rush through all the areas ignoring all enemies while trying your best to grab tarot cards and only focusing on the bosses getting head shots. The only real problem with this trophy lies within in the first boss. The second and third boss are very much doable getting only head shots, it just requires some patience. Also biggest tip/cheese is if you miss a shot force quit your game and restart since the game saves every time you enter a new area.

Also personally I would recommend the riflemen class for this trophy as its passive is more head-shot damage.     

Anyway there is a bug at the moment within the 1st boss fight. You know how he has two totems that shield him and make him invincible? Well the right one can be destroyed without shooting bullets e.g. grenades. The left totem only takes damage from bullets....and you cant shoot it as it'll cancel out the trophy. So with a lot of trial and error I found a definitive way to get kill hom that doesn't negate the trophy. It requires a fully upgraded anima storm wand, The cool-down upgrades for casting spells and finally really good tarot cards prior to fighting him. Preferably you wanna try and get +Sun Strike, Corruption and +magic damage. With all that done when you get to him you wanna try and kill him as fast as possible before he starts flying around. Cause if one of the projectiles from the wand miss you gotta retry. So yeah the only real pain for this trophy comes him. Once you finish him its smooth sailing

Also just incase you were wondering I've tried magic only and getting one head shot then using magic, it doesn't work as the game registers magic as a shot. Magic can also be unreliable as the spells you shoot don't hit all the time. That's why i choose to use a gun for the 2nd and 3rd boss. The homing shot charm doesn't work as well, whenever you use a homing charm shot it registers as a missed gunshot.

Lemme know if you need help with anything else or want me to go into more detail about some things :)  

Here is what the 1st boss run should look like when going for Perfect Shot

Edited by jakD_710
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, jakD_710 said:

Thanks, it took a lot of experimenting with different stuff to finally get it to work. 

So pretty much the main strat is to rush through all the areas ignoring all enemies while trying your best to grab tarot cards and only focusing on the bosses getting head shots. The only real problem with this trophy lies within in the first boss. The second and third boss are very much doable getting only head shots, it just requires some patience. Also biggest tip/cheese is if you miss a shot force quit your game and restart since the game saves every time you enter a new area.

Also personally I would recommend the riflemen class for this trophy as its passive is more head-shot damage.     

Anyway there is a bug at the moment within the 1st boss fight. You know how he has two totems that shield him and make him invincible? Well the right one can be destroyed without shooting bullets e.g. grenades. The left totem only takes damage from bullets....and you cant shoot it as it'll cancel out the trophy. So with a lot of trial and error I found a definitive way to get kill hom that doesn't negate the trophy. It requires a fully upgraded anima storm wand, The cool-down upgrades for casting spells and finally really good tarot cards prior to fighting him. Preferably you wanna try and get +Sun Strike, Corruption and +magic damage. With all that done when you get to him you wanna try and kill him as fast as possible before he starts flying around. Cause if one of the projectiles from the wand miss you gotta retry. So yeah the only real pain for this trophy comes him. Once you finish him its smooth sailing

Also just incase you were wondering I've tried magic only and getting one head shot then using magic, it doesn't work as the game registers magic as a shot. Magic can also be unreliable as the spells you shoot don't hit all the time. That's why i choose to use a gun for the 2nd and 3rd boss. The homing shot charm doesn't work as well, whenever you use a homing charm shot it registers as a missed gunshot.

Lemme know if you need help with anything else or want me to go into more detail about some things :)  

How do you deal with the chains of the final boss? Do you just take the hit if you can't shoot them off

1 hour ago, puckelberry said:

How do you deal with the chains of the final boss? Do you just take the hit if you can't shoot them off

I have his pattern worked out so I very rarely get hit by him, but in the case where he does hit me with his chains and im not behind a pillar yeah I gotta tank a hit sadly.

Yes both are bugged for me too. And I guess the long distance sniper shot? Cs it shows farthest shot distance always 0m

And killing bombers with grenade what are bombers? The guys with the birds? Killed them with grenade few times but doesn't count. 

Edited by M-3llo-W

7 hours ago, M-3llo-W said:

Yes both are bugged for me too. And I guess the long distance sniper shot? Cs it shows farthest shot distance always 0m

And killing bombers with grenade what are bombers? The guys with the birds? Killed them with grenade few times but doesn't count. 

Bombers are the guys who chuck grenades at you, that's all they do (no gun) so you'll know them when you see them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mst-Sgt-Peppa said:

Bombers are the guys who chuck grenades at you, that's all they do (no gun) so you'll know them when you see them.

Hm I'm on level 14 with the first class and my farthest runs are the hell areas after boss 2 but never seen a bomber so far. The giants with laser beams are killing me every time. Those suckers ?

Bombers are pretty common in the necropolis, the place after the first boss

On 2/28/2023 at 2:02 PM, jakD_710 said:

So did you do all the bosses with the anima storm wand or just the first one?

Im getting my riflemans passive upgraded to give this a go currently.

Also anyone else not get the additional life from the life upgrade?

35 minutes ago, puckelberry said:

So did you do all the bosses with the anima storm wand or just the first one?

Im getting my riflemans passive upgraded to give this a go currently.

Also anyone else not get the additional life from the life upgrade?

Just the first boss. Didnt wanna risk the magic from the wand hitting elsewhere with the other bosses. 

Also I haven't even upgraded the additional lives on any of my classes yet lol. Can't help ya their sadly 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jakD_710 said:

Just the first boss. Didnt wanna risk the magic from the wand hitting elsewhere with the other bosses. 

Also I haven't even upgraded the additional lives on any of my classes yet lol. Can't help ya their sadly 

So how do all the magic shots end up hitting the boss in the head? Do they just auto track for the head as part of how the wand works? I've not used the magic much so I'm not entirely sure, your video was a great help though and the first boss seems much more doable after watching it, thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mst-Sgt-Peppa said:

So how do all the magic shots end up hitting the boss in the head? Do they just auto track for the head as part of how the wand works? I've not used the magic much so I'm not entirely sure, your video was a great help though and the first boss seems much more doable after watching it, thank you!

Yep the magic will always try to auto target enemies heads. On the odd occasion though magic can hit enemies in the body. The wand in general is very useful and I suppose even a little broken so I would recommend using it when you can outside of doing your perfect shot run. Also for the 1st boss I would also keep an eye on where the magic shots hit. If you think one of the shots hit him below his head then I would just do a quick restart not to risk it. 

Edited by jakD_710

On 3/7/2023 at 8:10 PM, puckelberry said:

Damn it, I could have sworn I headshot everything and only got the not miss trophy.

Back to it again, this trophy is brutal

Noticed you got the Perfect shot trophy earlier today, Congrats very nice job. How was your run for it?

23 hours ago, jakD_710 said:

Noticed you got the Perfect shot trophy earlier today, Congrats very nice job. How was your run for it?

Really hard, I couldn't dash past everyone because the chest was always surrounded so I ended up getting very good at headshots and restarting several levels

Now just to wait for the bugged trophies to be patched

The publisher/dev mentioned the following:

"HI Mick, thanks for reaching out.

We are about to drop a major patch that will fix some trophies, it will release sometime this week, but in the meantime you can check out our game with this PSVR2 (NA) key:"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, knoef_NL said:

The publisher/dev mentioned the following:

"HI Mick, thanks for reaching out.

We are about to drop a major patch that will fix some trophies, it will release sometime this week, but in the meantime you can check out our game with this PSVR2 (NA) key:"

Glad to hear it.

However I still think the game is great, its been in the back of my head since release and I've unlocked all classes and upgraded most of them. Its oddly addictive. Aside from the Sniper that class suuuuuuucks - manually doing the bolt for every shot infuriating 

New update is out. Fixed the remaining trophies that wouldn't unlock. They all popped upon loading into the game and now that ends my run with this game for the time being. 

New update just makes the game way better overall aswell so it should be an easier time when going for the trophies. 

Here is the list of changes that are included in this update

• Like 2