Help please

Some advices : I had several glitches. So you have to be PS+. Put your save on the cloud just before begin Mirkwood. If you have the glitch, get back your save and retry. If it does not work after 3 times, delete the game, reinstall it without the update and get back your save. It worked for me for this glitch. Once Mirkwood is finished, save and upload on the cloud once again because I also have a glitch to the following chapter, the boss did not appears.

If you do this, it will save you a lot of crisis !

I also had a glitch on my Legendary playthrough, impossible to perform critical hits so I use the dwarf with the explosive arrows, I finished the game very quickly.

Edited by Morghal
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Morghal said:

Algunos consejos: Tuve varios fallos. Así que tienes que ser PS+. Ponga su guardado en la nube justo antes de comenzar Mirkwood. Si tiene la falla, recupere su guardado y vuelva a intentarlo. Si no funciona después de 3 veces, elimine el juego, vuelva a instalarlo sin la actualización y recupere su guardado. Me funcionó para este fallo. Una vez que termine Mirkwood, guarde y suba a la nube una vez más porque también tengo una falla en el siguiente capítulo, el jefe no aparece.

¡Si haces esto, te ahorrarás muchas crisis!

También tuve una falla en mi juego Legendario, imposible realizar golpes críticos, así que uso el enano con las flechas explosivas, terminé el juego muy rápido.

Shit, I don't have plus :( , anyway thanks a lot for the advice bro, I guess I'll try without plus

8 minutes ago, Marco_CSDCC said:

Shit, I don't have plus :( , anyway thanks a lot for the advice bro, I guess I'll try without plus

Don't die. 

The glitch can happen on several levels and from my experience, usually happened after getting wiped out and restarting the level. The glitch is basically some enemies not spawning after you die, preventing you from progressing certain areas.

• Like 1

The enemies not spawning is a different glitch, I had the Mirkwood glitch without dying in the whole level. But yes, it's better to not die in this game.

Trying to plat it without plus is very risky. I did not have PS+ too but I bought it for one month to plat this game.

• Like 1