MGS Peace Walker Online Still Active?

I am looking to buy the MGS HD Collection, but as I am late to the party I wondered on the online activity of PW. I know there are P2P servers, but as an Australian I wanted to know if it is region locked or if people still play the game at all. Any help would be appreciated before I buy.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 11:15 PM, Dan_G-09 said:

I am looking to buy the MGS HD Collection, but as I am late to the party I wondered on the online activity of PW. I know there are P2P servers, but as an Australian I wanted to know if it is region locked or if people still play the game at all. Any help would be appreciated before I buy.

Hello

i also have he HD collection and wanted to know the same thing if online is still active.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

I came back to it last week due to a friend wanting to play, and I've been seeing some of the same names while playing online every day around the same time, I wouldn't call it completely dead but its a very small handful to be sure. I still have yet to come even close to a Platinum for this game so I'm probably gonna keep playing regularly again for a little while