Looking for direction on the Kingdom Power Level trophies

distressedjazz

I am really getting frustrated with the grind of this game and I now want to put my attention towards Kingdom Power Levels. After going through all my stuff, I am nowhere near getting the required copies of troops to upgrade any of the kingdoms to power level 10, let alone 5 kingdoms to power level 15. I'm wondering if there is a trick to this beyond just opening chests and waiting... 

To be clear about this, I have the mythic and legendary troops for a few kingdoms as well as their pets and weapons, I'm basically just lacking on the needing 24 kingdom troops fully upgraded side of it.
Essentially does anybody have advice to streamline the trophy for getting 5 kingdoms to power level 15?

Make sure you're in an active guild which does the weekly events. Those orbs provide good drop rates for traits and ascensions. Can save you some time on the grind.

I'm in a newbie friendly guild and even that provides an extra 6-8 orbs per week. A more dedicated guild would provide far more.

Delve troops count towards your kingdom troop total, so take full advantage of those small drop tables.

Other than that it's really just grinding. 

I've only been playing 4 months and have every kingdom at 5, with a few at 8. It's a long term commitment game. 

Edited by VigilantCrow
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, VigilantCrow said:

Make sure you're in an active guild which does the weekly events. Those orbs provide good drop rates for traits and ascensions. Can save you some time on the grind.

I'm in a newbie friendly guild and even that provides an extra 6-8 orbs per week. A more dedicated guild would provide far more.

Delve troops count towards your kingdom troop total, so take full advantage of those small drop tables.

Other than that it's really just grinding. 

I've only been playing 4 months and have every kingdom at 5, with a few at 8. It's a long term commitment game. 

Yeah, my guild has died out and is honestly letting me down, but I'm a little scared to migrate in case I can't find a guild lol
I recently realised my guild isn't getting anywhere and have stopped spending my seals so I am definitely stocking up on them in case I do migrate to a good one. I should have a look around maybe tonight, I have most of my kingdoms to power level 5, maybe missing like 4 but as I said in the previous post, I've just been bottle necked by needing all troops max level as I lack the copies to ascend them. I've been playing this game pretty consistently since August last year, so I'm in a similar boat to you in terms of time played. 

Delve troops is a smart idea which I didn't even consider. So thanks for that tip actually. I am kind of naturally doing that while trying my luck for treasure but I should definitely focus in more for that. Other than the delve troops I guess I just gotta get me a new guild 

• Like 1

The whole game is a grind for the most part. You hit a critical mass at some point and you stop needing a lot of resources, or at least earn enough weekly where it doesn't matter. Couple of things tht can help with the troops:

1) Get into the most active guild you can for more resources every week

2) Save you guild seals and Clan Orbs (300/1500 seals each) until Mythic weekends and make sure to only turn them in when your guild maxes out the number of seals contributes (40K) to get the best chance to get the new mythic. This also gives you tons of other troops to level up that way.

3) Save your Ascension Orbs and either use them for the last tier of the troop's rarity or to make Orbs of Power. Several boss troops need Orbs of Power to be crafted at the forge.

4) Try and do as many delves as you can since you can get 4 troops for each kingdom as well as resources to upgrade your troops and free daily ingots. 

5) If you are short resources focus on a specific kingdom at a time as far as spending them.

6) Use https://gemologica.herokuapp.com/ to help determine how best to focus your efforts.

• Like 1

On 14/03/2023 at 3:24 PM, Nutrageous69 said:

The whole game is a grind for the most part. You hit a critical mass at some point and you stop needing a lot of resources, or at least earn enough weekly where it doesn't matter. Couple of things tht can help with the troops:

1) Get into the most active guild you can for more resources every week

2) Save you guild seals and Clan Orbs (300/1500 seals each) until Mythic weekends and make sure to only turn them in when your guild maxes out the number of seals contributes (40K) to get the best chance to get the new mythic. This also gives you tons of other troops to level up that way.

3) Save your Ascension Orbs and either use them for the last tier of the troop's rarity or to make Orbs of Power. Several boss troops need Orbs of Power to be crafted at the forge.

4) Try and do as many delves as you can since you can get 4 troops for each kingdom as well as resources to upgrade your troops and free daily ingots. 

5) If you are short resources focus on a specific kingdom at a time as far as spending them.

6) Use https://gemologica.herokuapp.com/ to help determine how best to focus your efforts.

Some elaboration on this.

2a: coordinate with your guild. In my guild we hold inventory on clan orbs each mythic weekend and decide if we are going to splurge them the next week to reach 40k. The mythic is available till thursday.

4a: delve grinding efficiency: check your units to see if you have any that hit all with true damage (draakulis, the honor scourge and tesla most notably among them) and find a delve you can use one of these (color restrictions apply to each delve). Since your focus is not to gain more renown but to get 5 kingdoms to power level 15, you can repeat the delve which is at its lowest level with a true damage team. Be sure to upgrade the hoard level enough to the chest bonus at least maxed out. Since you won't be progressing you won't get renown but you do get chaos shards at a very rapid rate. If you manage to find a delve whose hoard level you can get up to level 100 while never progressing past level 20 or 30, chances are you can one shot your way through most fights, which translates to about 3 delve farm runs in 15 minutes.
My personal favorite delve farming team: draakulis (steal health from all + immune to death mark + reduce skull damage) / hero of any class you want to level up with the 'life&death' weapon (hero class points farming, plus the weapon again steals health, but from two enemies, bypassing submerged status) / leprechaun / another leprechaun (they explode most of the board, and with the trait to star the battle with full mana, these are your mana generators)

A whole different approach would be queen beetrix, which you can get from the beehive faction: scatter true damage. Frost troll and again a leprechaun are useful.

5a: you should always focus on upgrading one kingdom at a time, no matter where you are in the game or what you are trying to achieve. Some useful goalposts are power level 5, 10 and 20, for stat upgrades to all your troops, focus first on kingdoms which upgrade magic or attack. In your case, power level 10 on every kingdom is obviously useless, power level 5 on the kingdoms which give a magic upgrade would be useful, and power level 10 might be as well, if you're already really close.

Another great source for arcane traitstones is the weekly new troop in the shop, buy with glory. You can't decide which color you'll be getting, but chances are you can find a use for them regardless of color.

• Like 2