List of Portal modes with bots to farm T1 trophies

mecanicwars_

1 hour ago, Goncalozak1 said:

Can I create a server or I need to join a official created server? I'm talking about tank superiority.

Dunno but i can test it. Probably won't work since when you host it'll be listed on server browser.

Edit: it does not. mastery and xp limited.

Edited by mecanicwars_
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@mecanicwars_, it might be best to change the thread title to "PARTIALLY farm T1." Unfortunately, the "Limited Mastery" modifier that EA/DICE now slap on any Portal map with AI units limits Gun Mastery to Tier 12; any additional kills to increase gun mastery must be done against live players. I am not certain about vehicles, gadgets, etc. because none of my gadgets, gear, or vehicles are high enough level to test whether this is the case. However, I suspect it's the same.

Your idea is awesome and thanks for posting it. It is unfortunate that EA/DICE have sucked all the fun out of BF 2042 and turned what could have been a fun, relatively stress-free 70-hour platinum into a tense 140+-hour slog.

Edited by poetic_justice_

On 31/03/2023 at 5:15 PM, poetic_justice_ said:

@mecanicwars_, it might be best to change the thread title to "PARTIALLY farm T1." Unfortunately, the "Limited Mastery" modifier that EA/DICE now slap on any Portal map with AI units limits Gun Mastery to Tier 12; any additional kills to increase gun mastery must be done against live players. I am not certain about vehicles, gadgets, etc. because none of my gadgets, gear, or vehicles are high enough level to test whether this is the case. However, I suspect it's the same.

Your idea is awesome and thanks for posting it. It is unfortunate that EA/DICE have sucked all the fun out of BF 2042 and turned what could have been a fun, relatively stress-free 70-hour platinum into a tense 140+-hour slog.

It's not limited on official modes however! Did two weeks ago two full masteries (RM68 and AC9) only by playing these modes. Last weekend when All Out Superiority was available also got around 450ish points towards my littlebird t1 (is 2000/2400) so it should still be working rn.

Limited time modes are located right here if you're lost?

Edited by mecanicwars_
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Kaapew said:

Hello, which trophies can be boosted ? Which are not ? Is the Hazard Zone mode empty player level ? What advice do you have to give to achieve this platinum ?

Most of the trophies (27/35) can be boosted in portal with AI. While you’re there, you can boost up to tier 3 for the tier 1 mastery badges but unfortunately you gotta do the rest against real players. There are portals designed to farm to mastery 1 though. 

Idk about you but when I turn off crossplay I literally can’t find a match (playing on the PS4 version on PS5) so I’m kinda forced to have crossplay on for hazard zone. Should note that I’m from the US. It’s basically dead unless you have crossplay on.

I’m not the biggest battlefield fan but the plat is doable if you’re a decent fps guy. I find myself above average and already finished most of the PS4 version’s NA list. Think the only plat breaker are the hazard zones but you can organize a session.

Edited by Apocasy
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Kaapew said:

Hello, which trophies can be boosted ? Which are not ? Is the Hazard Zone mode empty player level ? What advice do you have to give to achieve this platinum ?

Mostly of Apocasy already said. Highly recommend getting a squad to do hz, not being necessary to get a whole boosting session to do those since hz is pretty much alive with crossplay. only trophy i advise doing some minor boosting is healing 3000 points with falck. With almost 300h never did it legit.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kaapew said:

Edit: Rush XL is back in portal and it makes the grind way much easier. Make sure to disable crossplay and it’ll put you in a lobby with mostly bots (might be 3-4 real players in total) but you can easily farm kills in this mode with weapons and vehicles. Have fun.

Edited by Apocasy
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

How do I get into a rush cl match with only bots? The only matches in portal I can find have no bots and also no real players in it

On 4.4.2023 at 8:45 PM, Apocasy said:

Edit: Rush XL is back in portal and it makes the grind way much easier. Make sure to disable crossplay and it’ll put you in a lobby with mostly bots (might be 3-4 real players in total) but you can easily farm kills in this mode with weapons and vehicles. Have fun.

Can’t find a rush cl match with bots. How I can enter

2 hours ago, superhorst90 said:

How do I get into a rush cl match with only bots? The only matches in portal I can find have no bots and also no real players in it

I deleted the game once I got the platinum but the portal modes rotate every Tuesday. You just gotta hope it’s rush xl this upcoming Tuesday and you’re set. 

5 hours ago, superhorst90 said:

3 hours ago, Apocasy said:

I deleted the game once I got the platinum but the portal modes rotate every Tuesday. You just gotta hope it’s rush xl this upcoming Tuesday and you’re set. 

exactly what Apocasy said. they're rotating modes and we can't know which one is coming next. Check every three/four days (if I'm not mistaken) and see if the modes have changed.

11 hours ago, mecanicwars_ said:

exactly what Apocasy said. they're rotating modes and we can't know which one is coming next. Check every three/four days (if I'm not mistaken) and see if the modes have changed.

So how often do the modes change in the game?

8 hours ago, Apocasy said:

Are you 100% sure? Other user said modes change every 3-4 days. 
Also can you tell when is the best time to play rush XL. I want to get minimum of real players and maximum of bots. Every time I play the portal modes there are still 8-10 real players in each team. Some other guy said he only played with like 4 real players and Rest are bots. 

8 hours ago, Apocasy said:

Also can you tell when is the best time to play rush XL. I want to get minimum of real players and maximum of bots. Every time I play the portal modes there are still 8-10 real players in each team. Some other guy said he only played with like 4 real players and Rest are bots. 

Also I want to add that best mode for t1 vehicle is to boost on portal. Just search for latv boost and play on server. You just need some other guy to boost. By far the fastest and easiest way to boost 

32 minutes ago, superhorst90 said:

Yes I am sure. Never seen anyone say the modes change every 3-4 days. Last time rush xl was in the portal was almost a month ago (April 4-11). It didn't arrive this Tuesday so try again next week. Best time to play is usually late at night since there is barely anybody on playing rush xl. Also 8-10 real players on each team is still doable. Sure there will be times where you die to a real player but most of the enemies will be bots. 

2 hours ago, Apocasy said:

Yes I am sure. Never seen anyone say the modes change every 3-4 days. Last time rush xl was in the portal was almost a month ago (April 4-11). It didn't arrive this Tuesday so try again next week. Best time to play is usually late at night since there is barely anybody on playing rush xl. Also 8-10 real players on each team is still doable. Sure there will be times where you die to a real player but most of the enemies will be bots. 

What timezone you’re talking about when you say late at night. My timezone is gmt+1. 

17 minutes ago, superhorst90 said:

What timezone you’re talking about when you say late at night. My timezone is gmt+1. 

I'm American so late at night would be 10 or 11 pm est (I'm on the east side of the US).

On 3/31/2023 at 10:15 PM, poetic_justice_ said:

They sucked the fun out of it because you can't farm all trophies vs bots?

On 08/05/2023 at 2:15 PM, theSpirae said:

They sucked the fun out of it because you can't farm all trophies vs bots?

I think it's rather that the trophies are too grindy and it stems directly as a result of there being no single player. As there are no single player trophies to do the heavy lifting they had to make the multiplayer trophies more involved this time, whereas traditionally the multiplayer trophies were more reasonable and accessible to people who don't really play multiplayer games. 

• Like 1