Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge [Enhanced Edition] Trophy Guide & Roadmap (PSVR2)

6 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Glad to see its not impossible to earn the platinum unlike several other vr2 releases

great work on the guide!

What vr2 games so far have been tough? Heard crazy stuff about kayak and the trial trophy in horizon but that’s about it just got my vr so haven’t played it much 

3 minutes ago, Couponkarl1953 said:

What vr2 games so far have been tough? Heard crazy stuff about kayak and the trial trophy in horizon but that’s about it just got my vr so haven’t played it much 

Not tough but broken / glitched / unobtainable trophies, I havent added them to my personal profile yet but NFL Pro Era and Before Your Eyes have complaints about trophies not unlocking

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Not tough but broken / glitched / unobtainable trophies, I havent added them to my personal profile yet but NFL Pro Era and Before Your Eyes have complaints about trophies not unlocking

Oh wow that sucks my main issue is the sitting mode in psvr2 is really small I keep hitting the out of bounds I found methods to fix it but they still should’ve made the space larger 

6 hours ago, Couponkarl1953 said:

Thanks a lot for the guides noticed u been putting a lot out lately and I appreciate it especially the psvr2 guides 

Yeah, not that many people do it, so I though why not.

Also making videos for Dark Pictures VR. At the same time at the new Star Wars coming friday ?

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Ben-Gun said:

Also making videos for Dark Pictures VR. At the same time at the new Star Wars coming friday 1f62c.png

I don’t think many will do psvr2 guides not many have one considering they cost more than the ps5 itself when it gets a little cheaper I’m sure it will sell more for now it’s more for enthusiasts.

3 hours ago, Ben-Gun said:

Also making videos for Dark Pictures VR. At the same time at the new Star Wars coming friday 1f62c.png

What new Star Wars?

Also how are you playing Switchback VR already.

On 13.3.2023 at 9:38 AM, Psynapsx said:

What new Star Wars?

Also how are you playing Switchback VR already.

Im not - asked for a review copy a but late. Maybe I get it tomorrow a day early ?

- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, dodnt know that it was pushed back to april ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I played the demo and the controls are fucking terrible! I find them to be clunky and janky as hell. Also, why on earth would they map a teleportation feature without any way to either change it or disable it completely because where it's mapped to is just awful and for the life of me I have no idea WHY any game developer would do that? I'm CONSTANTLY unintentionally teleporting myself when I'm trying to turn the camera and it drives me INSANE! To anyone that hasn't played the game this teleportation feature I'm speaking of is mapped to the down direction on the right analog stick so you can probably imagine how often you're going to accidentally teleport yourself. What an absolutely stupid fucking place to map it to. 

There isn't an option to move your character with JUST using the left analog stick, another fucking retarded decision on the developer's part. They force you into either head movement or hand movement to control where you go and to me it's just maddening! Based on the controls alone I don't think I'll ever buy this game. I'll have to dig around to see if anything's different between the demo and the paid version because I doubt I'll get the answers I seek on here. I'd hope that there would be patches that improve all this shit but I'll likely not know unless I actually buy the game... which I won't do because I'm not playing this game if nothing's changed. 

I've read on Reddit that people found this game to be clear and graphically impressive. I'm a bit confused by this because graphically I think it looks like shit, like an original PSVR game would look. As for being "clear", to me it looked a bit blurry. All my settings are adjusted properly and I know right where my sweet spot is within the headset so the issue's not coming from my end.