15 Ancient Hunt Bosses and Pet the Dog Trophies

impercua

Two questions:

1) Can you get the 'Kill 15 different Ancient Hunt Bosses' trophy without any DLC? I've so far killed 10 but can't get any new, unknown bosses to show up, as they're all DLC locked ones. Can you get to 15 without DLC?

2) The dog in camp you're supposed to pet (which is apparently meant to be by the Tower entrance) isn't there for me. I already have the Platinum, so he should be there. He seems to be above the Gift Wrapper, where I can't get to him to pet him. Does anyone know how to pet him or get him in the right place?

Thanks

Just in case anyone sees this, you can get the Ancient Hunt bosses trophy without the DLC.

I got the following 15 bosses (check for their specific runes in the trophy guide):

Grim Guardian

Barrage

First Enchanter

Unbreakable One

Pestilent Conjuror

The Seeking Flame

Ancient Terror

Abominable Weaver

Cursed Presence

The Tower

Oozing Menace

Thundering Growth

Vigilant Scoundrel

Haunted Caller

Tiny Scourge

Edited by impercua

20 hours ago, impercua said:

2) The dog in camp you're supposed to pet (which is apparently meant to be by the Tower entrance) isn't there for me. I already have the Platinum, so he should be there. He seems to be above the Gift Wrapper, where I can't get to him to pet him. Does anyone know how to pet him or get him in the right place?

Thanks

Is out of the fence of the pigs, near the house.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, SquidGeneral10 said:

I've updated the guide w/ a screenshot showing the correct location of the dog. Weird that they moved him but hopefully that helps clear up future confusion :)

The dog for me is on top of the stone structure near the gift wrapper and I cannot get to him. Any solutions

45 minutes ago, The_Jigsaw_Cult said:

The dog for me is on top of the stone structure near the gift wrapper and I cannot get to him. Any solutions

That dog's unrelated. Go to the spot that the screenshot in the guide shows, you'll find the one you need to pet for the trophy.

Here's a video if you need one:

https://youtu.be/nwZ4CgBSkao

Edited by SquidGeneral10
added video