The 3 time trial trophies on dlcs is impossible and they are rare

DividedByMankind

I did these very recently and had no trouble with them, try using the settings available on the TA guides, took me 1-3 tries with those. 

Don't forget that a second lap will always cut your time by 1-3s because you're going way faster from the start, and if you want to cheese it even further, you can simply cut across tracks on certain turns so make sure to take advantage of it, the timer will be red but it'll still count for trophy purposes.

Good luck

• 4 weeks later...

These time runs were not that hard, especially compared to the ones in the previous entry.

The fact that you can cut corners and it won't void the trophy really trivializes the difficulty. 

Upgrade the cars, watch a couple videos, and follow the racing line as best you can and you'll get these done in no time.

6 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

These time runs were not that hard, especially compared to the ones in the previous entry.

The fact that you can cut corners and it won't void the trophy really trivializes the difficulty. 

Upgrade the cars, watch a couple videos, and follow the racing line as best you can and you'll get these done in no time.

Yeah i understand, but they were hard toward someone whos only played that racing game.

Last racing game i played was nfs:underground on ps2.

• 6 months later...