whats the Estimated completion time for this whole thing?

MatThaRiPP3R84

1 minute ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

I mean, the trophy guide says exactly this. Have you looked?

yes and I appreciate the effort you go to with all of your guides. 

I just meant that I saw some people were locked out of getting a trophy for quite some time and I wasn't sure if the seasons themselves are made up of things to do exclusive to the season or whether it's stuff you can progress your way to whilst doing the dlcs/main game. 

12 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

yes and I appreciate the effort you go to with all of your guides. 

I just meant that I saw some people were locked out of getting a trophy for quite some time and I wasn't sure if the seasons themselves are made up of things to do exclusive to the season or whether it's stuff you can progress your way to whilst doing the dlcs/main game. 

As far as I am aware you can still do the platinum without the DLCs, At the time of Squid and I writing the DLCs everything worked but there does seem to be a few forum posts of people having issues recently

From what I remember is that the seasons are some sort of battle passes. You level them up by doing certain things in the game world and at each level milestone you claim rewards. With a few of those rewards you need to do some things to get a trophy. Like complete a level with x item equipped.

There are 3 seasons and you can choose at a npc which seasons battle pass you want to level up.

The only thing that is really time gated are the tower trophies. Like the biomes one. You wont find all the biomes in a single tower run but you cant spam the same tower to find more. There is always a tower up for several days and swaps to a new tower after a certain time.

• Like 1

Answering the OP’s question;

Im currently working on this now. For the vast majority of the time spent doing the 100% will primarily be focused on finding gear and artifacts to boost your character’s abilities to play Apocalypse Plus Difficulty. From a quick look through the trophies, it looks like you’ll need gear that can handle, at max, Apocalypse + 5 level of difficulty. I’m away from the game right now, but I’d assume that’s gear well above 120 Power. I DO know that the max gear score for the game is 251, but that’s if you’d like to power your character up all the way to Apocalypse 25 for fun. 
Most of the trophies I’ve done in the DLCs so far allow You to do them on Default and Adventure difficulty, however later DLCs require Apocalypse and Apocalypse Plus difficulty. 
my estimate: 50-60 hours easily. But very well could be more thanks to RNG.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1