Shopaholic trophy

drevviill

Originally you had to buy the General to get the trophy, but it was later patched to make the General free and therefore not needed for the trophy. If you still want to play as the General then you would still need to level up and prestige but it won't cost any salvage.

In short, the General is not needed for the trophy.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

You dont need the general for the trophy. There is a glitch for the trophy where once you buy all characters (except the general) then quit the game via the xmb. Load the game back up and the trophy should pop on the way to the main menu. You dont have to buy the upgrades with this glitch

No need to use that glitch. It's patched and you don't need the General anymore.

That doesn't make any sense at all. What upgrades? You need to buy all characters except the General, since that's patched. No need to use any glitch at all.

You have to buy every upgrade as well as all the characters (except for the General) for the trophy. I didn't use the glitch myself as I ended up having enough salvage to buy all the upgrades too.

You have to buy every upgrade as well as all the characters (except for the General) for the trophy. I didn't use the glitch myself as I ended up having enough salvage to buy all the upgrades too.

Oh yeah... I totally forgot... *facepalm myself* 

I had enough salvage aswell. Was an easy task to gain enough XP and salvage at the same time.

It's funny when people call this game a grind.