Does 'Hitman: The Complete First Season' include everything needed for 100%?

cy1999aek_maik

I believe the Complete First Season version has everything on the disc for basic locations (ICA Facility, Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido), but you’ll need to hit up PSN to download The Icon, House Built on Sand and Landslide. (It should either have a voucher code that grants access to these, or recognize that you have the Complete edition and allow the download when the disc is in the drive.)

You’ll also have access to the Sarajevo Six mission pack, which is not tied to any trophies. I believe this requires a download as well.

1 hour ago, judas_korn_fan said:

the definitive edition has everything on disc expect with one download code for episode 6 but has everything else on disc, if i remember right

Hello  I want to ask if I can still download the dlc code for episode 6 even if the hitman 1 was delisted to get a 100%? Im thinking of buying the game but I want to be sure first thank you very much

26 minutes ago, ChocoDoc1 said:

Hello  I want to ask if I can still download the dlc code for episode 6 even if the hitman 1 was delisted to get a 100%? Im thinking of buying the game but I want to be sure first thank you very much

I can't specifically speak to Hitman (2016) since I finished that game up quite a long time ago, but from my experience you can still download content for delisted games using the disc. For example, last fall I played Telltale's Game of Thrones for the PS3. The game has been digitally delisted for years, and the disc version requires downloading the last episode from the PS Store. With the disc in I was able to download the episode from within the game.

I would guess, stressing the word guess, Hitman (2016) would be similar if it was still possible for a decade old, years delisted game made by a company that no longer exists.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2023 at 0:42 PM, ChocoDoc1 said:

I got my new seal copy of hitman 1 def edition and 2 gold edition off ebay back in January of this year and the codes still work as this was not long before the big world of assassination update and should still work as bought new sealed games in past, codes still worked (minus day one version of mgs v on ps3 as think it expired)

Edited by judas_korn_fan
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/28/2023 at 8:21 PM, judas_korn_fan said:

I got my new seal copy of hitman 1 def edition and 2 gold edition off ebay back in January of this year and the codes still work as this was not long before the big world of assassination update and should still work as bought new sealed games in past, codes still worked (minus day one version of mgs v on ps3 as think it expired)

But with H2 Gold Edtition, can you get the legacy pack DLC Now?

• 2 weeks later...

For information, I got a second hand copy of the definitive edition, lucky the code had not been used. 😍

The code expire on 05/15/2028.

so if anyone want to 100% the game, you still have some time to try to get a new copy.

Edit : the DLC Code included EP6, Bonus episode and some clothes.

Edited by YuriSF_HK
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/22/2023 at 11:30 PM, YuriSF_HK said:

But with H2 Gold Edtition, can you get the legacy pack DLC Now?

sorry for late reply

if you can get new seal copy of h2 gold edition, the code still work but it doesn't include the legacy pack as a friend of mine got new sealed copy of h2 gold and got the h2 dlc stuff but NOT the h1 legacy packs and they are not on ps store anymore (well UK store anyway)

Edited by judas_korn_fan