Reoffending rate bugged?

I've been trying everything this and any other guide for "Get busy living" says to drop the reoffence rate. But it just doesn't want to go down to 25. It does increase but the decrease rate is just nothing. I set the parole at 24%, killed off any inmate that had too high rate before release and it's stuck. IT IS THE 4th NEW PRISON THAT I MADE JUST FOR THIS TROPHY.
HELP!!!

I see that a few players tracked on PSNProfiles did get this trophy in the past month.

You might need to work on improving your gradings with some combination of more Lockup time, maintaining suppression with punishments and armed guards, preventing misconduct including assaults and escape attempts, increasing meal quantity/variety, controlling access to drugs and alcohol, providing good healthcare and rehab treatments and making more use of prisoner labour. Some things can increase one grading and decrease another, e.g. programmes boost Reform but reduce Punishment, so you could just focus on a couple of categories.

You should have got the warden Captain Locks from a free update. They reduce re-offending chance by 10%.

Focus on MinSec intake as they should be less hardened criminals (and they'll generally have shorter sentences so they'll be out the door sooner).

Obviously avoid playing with gangs enabled since gang members get a big penalty.

The Second Chances DLC adds some related functionality. You can increase inmate wages to improve work uptake. The new Reform menu gives a more detailed breakdown of re-offending factors per person. The Animal Therapy, Three Strikes Programme and Reformed Prisoner Consultation (with Larry Lawton) all help reduce re-offending rate.