[DELETED]

So, in a few words, you'd like that the guides have a sync function integrated, because that's how this site can "know" which trophies you have obtained and which ones you don't. If that's going to be implemented i don't see the point of the main purpose of the site: Show us the trophy list of every game, even with user's posts asking about any part of the game.

I mean, it's not that i'm against to have more and more accessible info about trophy stuff.

But I'm not sure whether this new function (it has less than a month) it was conceived to create "smart" trophy guides.

It would be really interesting but i think it would change the whole design of the website. It would be (in many cases) to have the same thing twice.

Good luck anyway with your idea.

Edit:

Wow, forget what i just wrote, the guides actually have the sync function also hahaha. Thanks Blindmango. I haven't noticed, hahaha. 

Edited by GoldenShaka

lol, fix the contrast settings on your monitor, the trophies that you have gotten have a green background in the guide contents page on the right side and the ones that you haven't gotten have a white background. In fact, in the picture you posted, you have all of those trophies as they all have a green background.

Edit: The shade of green used is also fairly light for a lot of screens so some have difficulty noticing it right-out, it's something that was talked about a lot when he added that light shade of green to 100%'ed games on profile pages about a year ago but was ultimately decided to keep it that light. Even with it being very light green, if the settings on your monitor are correct, you should still have very little issue noticing the green.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

I'm partially color blind so I was unaware of the color differences. I'll adjust my settings so I can notice it. Thanks man, and sorry for posting that. I have a hard time seeing a lot of the color coating on this site, especially the ones on my profile. I adjust for one site and readjust for another.

Ah I gotcha, yeah, it's definitely a light shade of green though - check out the added edit I put in my post above in regards to that. I actually recommended this whole feature to Sly before it released to the public =D Very useful indeed!

• Like 1