Prestiging an Outpost to MAX

TheMrFrick

On 07.04.2023 at 7:30 PM, Malachen said:

Indeed. I'm up to a 5 but not sure I'll get much further without accolades. Not sure everyone realises you have to press square not X to give them and also that you can give 2 per level. 

Either that or they just really didn't like my level 1f602.png

I thought I was leaving acolades every time, and looking at the trophy I thought it was bugged... Yeah, I feel awkward.

Edited by voxman90

On 07/04/2023 at 9:19 PM, Sikutai said:

If you have a Prestige 10 Outpost and it runs empty, that's it, then you can't fill it anymore and the only thing you can really do is demolish it. I don't think it's a good design decision.

Yeah, I don't think that is smart either. People spend a lot of time to build an outpost and just to watch it disappear...

• Like 1

I don't know if the player base is so small already but my latest two outposts (one Brutal one Normal) got each 1 raider. The Brutal one was up for 24 hours. I love the concept but the wait Outposts work is not the best design. It should be at least related to the number of runs rather than time limited. I'm discouraged from spending time creating them if they get depleted before even anyone tries them out.

17 hours ago, theSpirae said:

I don't know if the player base is so small already but my latest two outposts (one Brutal one Normal) got each 1 raider. The Brutal one was up for 24 hours. I love the concept but the wait Outposts work is not the best design. It should be at least related to the number of runs rather than time limited. I'm discouraged from spending time creating them if they get depleted before even anyone tries them out.

It probably has dropped a bit since release, and people are better at not dying as much. But I think most of it is luck. I’ve had days exactly like that where I’ve had to reset. I’ve had other days where I’ve had enough raids and deaths to go up several prestige levels. And everything in between. As long as your base is small, regardless of whether it’s normal or brutal, you should get there. Once you do get some raids, you can watch replays or go into the build mode to see which traps are more effective and tweak things as you need.