Servers down?

Michaw99

Since yesterday I noticed that when we try to make hacking, or observation, there is information that online matching time is unknown. Is there anyone, who also have this problem? Also, I noticed that no one attacked me during that time (which is most important option for me, because I need traced trophy XD)

I also have that problem. It appears there is something wrong with public matches, I suggest we send support tickets to ubisoft so that this can be solved.

What bugs me the most is that I only need the hackfication trophy for the platinum and 100% of this game. I have been logging everyday since friday, but it simply does not work.

• Like 1

Can confirm that this is happening to me as well. The servers were fine on Friday (4/7), but since Saturday (4/8) I can't engage in any online activity except for free roam.

If anyone wants to start this game or already started and needs to get it done from the backlog, I suggest doing it ASAP since the servers are barely functioning right on the PS4 version

• Like 2

These servers have been up and down like a yo-yo since Ubisoft had that massive server crash last year which nuked most of their games for a couple of weeks but Watch Dogs never fully recovered and has been unstable as heck ever since.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1