AvP trophy list questions

wackt1

So like I really want to play this game but the trophy list does look intimidating. I'm probably just going to play this on an alt account because of the multiplayer trophies and 1% platinum earning rate. However, if I were to pursue a platinum, how hard are the hardest difficulties and how long and difficult is the grind for the multiplayer trophies?

Edited by wackt1

If you use the Proxy Server exploit to get the XP trophies, the rest of the MP trophies are easy to get once you have a reliable boosting group to play with, you just need to set aside a long weekend to do everything. The hard part of the Plat, is getting the difficulty trophies because the game can be very tough and somewhat cheap on the highest difficulties - the other single player trophies are dead easy.

If you don't boost the online stuff, you're looking at a world of hurt, because the servers are trash and the stat tracking for the XP trophies is knackered so it will take god only knows how many hours to do everything legit - save yourself the headache and just boost everything.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...