Aabs Animals PS3 100% Trophies Walkthrough

ImperatorGestahl

Then please explain to me what is a "test record" is you already have videos pre-dating this on your channel? Test would most likely imply this video was made for more of the purpose then just having game audio and you playing the game, something like you even talking would have proved it as a test video.

All I see like everyone else here is some video showing us how to complete a game you can sit idle for 5 mins that you're telling people to watch with absolutely no content and you're criticizing them,

Amazing, simply amazing.

Also i don not understand how this guy could make a video to watch to make the game easier when you will have the game 100 percent-ed before you finish watching the video. Where is the common sense? Yet again this is the Internet.

Edited by nikstan305

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On March 24, 2014 at 11:46 PM, finallife5 said:

Then please explain to me what is a "test record" is you already have videos pre-dating this on your channel? Test would most likely imply this video was made for more of the purpose then just having game audio and you playing the game, something like you even talking would have proved it as a test video.

All I see like everyone else here is some video showing us how to complete a game you can sit idle for 5 mins that you're telling people to watch with absolutely no content and you're criticizing them,

Amazing, simply amazing.

stop trying 2 be a smartass and bye