Going Dark Trophy

Say that I am on the last device and I have done the other 2 without triggering an alarm, if I trigger the alarm and then die meaning I respawn just after getting the 2nd device, will the trophy still pop when I manège to finally get the 3rd device without any alarms? Or can I not trigger an alarm at all regardless of dying? 

Thanks in advance.

33 minutes ago, Gregvk49 said:

Say that I am on the last device and I have done the other 2 without triggering an alarm, if I trigger the alarm and then die meaning I respawn just after getting the 2nd device, will the trophy still pop when I manège to finally get the 3rd device without any alarms? Or can I not trigger an alarm at all regardless of dying? 

Thanks in advance.

That doesn't work anymore, you have to do it from the main menu till the last device in full stealth.

Meaning if you trigger an alarm, you have to quit out and try again

Edited by Colin

4 hours ago, Colin said:

That doesn't work anymore, you have to do it from the main menu till the last device in full stealth.

Meaning if you trigger an alarm, you have to quit out and try again

I see, ok. Thank you for confirming that! Can you still kill yourself with a grenade straight after collecting a device?

On 13/04/2023 at 10:53 PM, CrimsonVoidGX said:

Im also having trouble with this trophy for months, we unfortunatelly cant start a spec ops mission solo or in private match otherwise it would make this trophy a tad bit easier.

I spent 2 hours last couple of nights trying to do. But tonight I swapped to the recon class and that pulse thing was really useful. Did it first go!

I saw that some people just sit in the plane until the other guys leaves!

19 hours ago, Colin said:

No the moment you die it also fails the trophy unfortunatly 

I did use the Semtex method and the trophy popped! 

5 hours ago, Gregvk49 said:

I spent 2 hours last couple of nights trying to do. But tonight I swapped to the recon class and that pulse thing was really useful. Did it first go!

I saw that some people just sit in the plane until the other guys leaves!

I did use the Semtex method and the trophy popped! 

Thats a method i don't know lol, but congrats!