Spiders thread - last 4 remaining cats?

UlvenFenrir

You may know this already but if not it may help;

At the start of certain levels (RNG) - If you hear a cat meow loudly, this stage has a cat in it

There are also beads that you can equip that take you to the cats location

I currently have 18/20 cats with this method, never continued past level 40, but am on NG+

• Like 2

On 13/04/2023 at 9:33 PM, UlvenFenrir said:

One of the jobs requires you to find all 20 cats but ive gone through 30 floors multiple times and even up to floor 61 but i cant find the last 4 cats. Any ideas where they could spawn?

Where did you end up finding them? I’ve the exact same situation with the last 4 cats, I’m so ready to be done with this mode! 

I just finished my run yesterday and got the last cat at lvl 125. So my only recommendation is to keep playing and the moment you hear the MEOW at the beginning of the level be careful. I’ve lost plenty cats due to the scum method (because dying). Other than that the cats will all come naturally if you continue playing and with the iron beads it’s a piece of cake. 

for the levels with corruption present I scanned the area for visitors first, killed them and then un-equipped the iron beads with extra protection beads. One misstep and it was game over with the iron beads ?

Edited by Xx_Lyndwyn_xX
Spelling