On-The-Job Training (Trophy)

Titanomachy_75

1 hour ago, Blanco718_ said:

Im at level 55, I checked the map and it says I have all the KK notes, but Im still missing one upgrade..I even have the one thats underground thats not on the map.. Dont know what else im missing.. Do you get still points for finding all the graffiti?

You look at all the Torii gates and see if they are green? No KK notes missing?

Edited by Titanomachy_75
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blanco718_ said:

Im at level 55, I checked the map and it says I have all the KK notes, but Im still missing one upgrade..I even have the one thats underground thats not on the map.. Dont know what else im missing.. Do you get still points for finding all the graffiti?

There is another one thats "underground" you have to go through a door in North shibuya scramble crossing down an elevator. Could it be that one? There's a post in one of the threads with a screenshot of the entrance

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

There is another one thats "underground" you have to go through a door in North shibuya scramble crossing down an elevator. Could it be that one? There's a post in one of the threads with a screenshot of the entrance

I have that one

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Blanco718_ said:

Yes

21 minutes ago, BL4K_SP0T2 said:

I'm also having this problem. Completed all side missions, got all kk notes (even the new one underground) and still missing 20 points. The only thing I haven't done is the graffitis

I remember just getting 1 or 2 of shibuya stamp?

• Like 1