Time to plat?

cy1999aek_maik

I have 15 hours in the game so far with a lot of that being AFK time in the building mode and all I really have left is to reach level 10 Prestige on my map and craft a bunch of stuff and I'm done. 

I reckon it could definitely be done in 10-15 hours if you were very efficient but I don't know how long it will take me to earn all the resources I need to upgrade everything.

It's a great game, more people should try it. 

If you go directly to buy just the needed for the trophies and buy a small base (easy to max to lvl10), I would say 10hours max and log in whenever your base runs out to prestige or refill. If you want to spent the less time possible, i suggest doing just a few runs every day ause of the daily bonuses, otherwise you need to level up 5 times the shops to get 500 red material. Its a very easy platinum in the end

Edited by Alehjandros

Took me about 20 hours. I was playing since day 1 though. I know this game is not that old but I would think now it would take longer. People are much better at knowing what to look out for with the traps so it's harder to get kills. First and second day I was getting over 100 kills a day. Now I'm lucky if I get 10.  Lots of people don't seem to give accolades either. The first and second day I was getting sooooo many. Now I don't get any on my new outposts and they are way better than the mess I had as a first one. I think people were just giving them out like candy on the first day.  So now if your base is not getting enough kills you'll need to keep prestiging your outposts and wasting Synthite. If you don't get enough kills and accolades guess what? You gotta waste MORE Synthite and grind the raids. If you are lucky you'll get enough. If not then you'll need to just keep grinding. 

almost there. you can also get this trophy with barely any playtime with just passive income from bases. i have 2 bases that gets me lots of genmat from just killing raiders and existing. i log in into the game from work with remote play just to collect resources and prestige.