Dino Digits Quiz trophy glitch

avalyanart

Well, in order to get this trophy you need to collect 5 Pangea Figurine and after collecting it complete the Dino Quiz(you will get to this area trough the story). But beware if you complete this quiz before colleting figurines trophy will not pop and you will lock yourself out of getting it.
Hope they will patch it as well as other glitched trophies.

Though you actually don't need to collect all 5, I managed to collect only one and after that I did the quiz while I was doing story mission that lead you in needed area.

• Like 3

Why don’t you just reload a save from before you did this? It’s not permanent.

Also, not completing the trophy requirements and then (presumably) looking up the quiz answers online is a good way to not unlock the trophy. It’s not a glitch when you try to cheese it and it doesn’t work. Just saying.

• Like 2

On 22/04/2023 at 5:18 AM, avalyanart said:

I was roaming in that story mission for a while trying to figure out how to progress it and thought that quiz is the story required thing, didn't even know that there is trophy to that. So yes I looked the answers. And after that I finished the game, got all other trophies and guess what, at that point you may not have you save before you did it, unexpected don't you think?

Anyways you can call it whatever you want the purpose of this post is just to warn people, because I know that many others had this thing. 

Ohhhh I did that too yesterday haha ?

On 25/04/2023 at 6:25 AM, theomgkitteh said:

They fixed the bug in the recent patch.

Good news ?

• 3 weeks later...