How many consoles can I have running offline?

tonkie18

So right now I have my PS5 running birthdays to gazillion years. I have my PS4 running bomberman to a stupid amount of bombs and I’m actively playing on my PS3.

can I run 2 PS5s or 2 PS4’s at the same time if they are offline? Just wondering if you could tell me the flaw before I go to the trouble of setting them up. 

thanks

I'm not sure about PS5, but on PS4 you can only have your primary console offline, while the other two activated consoles need to be signed-in on PSN, which limits the whole approach to 2 consoles in total, since you can't be signed in on two consoles of the same type at the same time with the same account.

You also cannot play the same game on both PS4 and PS5, if the game is not a native PS5 game.

I don’t think time stamps will be an issue considering I’ll probably die of old age before I reach any of these trophies ?

So I can’t sign in on 2 PS4s at the same time? My PS4 is giving up the ghost so wanted to run bomberman on a better one I have as the crashing is getting annoying.. but still wanted to use the current one for a few games I’ve got loaded on there. Been stuck on PS3 for weeks. 

I’ve Only had issues using these consoles when I’ve accidentally left one signed in to PSN.. then it signs me out. If I turn the internet off I’ve been able to use them all no issue.. just wondered if I could add either PS5 or 4 in so I can play something other than my PS3 backlog while these things are boosting. But wasn’t sure whether the ‘primary’ stuff would cuck me.

That’s how I’m boosting it. I have two turbos going with plasma bomber been doing it on and off for months and god knows if any of it has saved as my PS4 is prone to crashing. Broked it.

wanted to do it on a better PS4 I have.. turn internet off and leave it running and hopefully can still use my broken PS4 for something else? Think I’ll just have to set it up and see if it works ?

@MidnightDragon I started this game before I started trophy hunting.. I now read up on stuff before I start it ?

Are you gonna do super bomberman 2? I’ve not seen the trophy list. If it’s like this think it’s a firm no from me ?